Problem with Repair service

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Bought an LG tv at christmas, became faulty, called currys, they said Call LG, called LG, they said Call TVRS(a repair centre).

TVRS came took tv away, returned it 4 days later, handed me a piece of paper folded over "sign the box" unwittingly signed,

As they were leaving my house i began to clean the tv set, under one of the grotty hand prints on it was a dent and a scratch, instantly called the company who said i had signed for it, i went crazy they eventually agreed to come back and see it, (tomorrow) Disgusted by the way i had been treated i called the LG customer care line who were not very caring said that the damage to the TV was nothing to do with them, althought they would call TVRS to find out what whas happening, LG called me back to say TVRS would take care of the problem but didn't state what they would do. The guy on the phone from TVRS is so ignorant i feel i couldn't possibly talk to him again, does anyone have any information on my rights, what i should expect to be done etc etc???

Many thanks

Angie