Parking Eye

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5031 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I have recieved a pcnlink3.gif (Parking Charge Notice) from Parking Eye for staying 50 min more in a suppermarket.

They are asking for £70.00 if paid within one month, or £40.00 if paid withing 14 days.

This is the first time that is happening to me and I am not sure why I have to pay this crazy price while doing shopping.

Your suggestions are much appriciated!!!

Thank you

Hi this is a [problem] what you have received is an invoice and an unenforceable invoice at that.

Parking eye are the same mob [EDIT] that tried to charge me £80 for returning to a farm stores within 90 min of leaving the store. The fact that on the first visit I used my credit card for some £150 of items for a party and then my daughter returned with my car to purchase a further £90 worth on her credit card so that being two different drivers not the same driver returning made no difference to them just got the normal appeal not allowed (this was prior to my joining CAG.) Due to their stupid response I wrote to them saying take me to court.

They cannot read any letter, they must just check if a payment is enclosed.

I then received 2 further letters from [EDIT] eye, another 2 from a supposed DCA and 2 from [EDIT] solicitor

Since then peace and quiet

dpick

Edited by alanfromderby