style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3672 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

I have recieved a pcnlink3.gif (Parking Charge Notice) from Parking Eye for staying 50 min more in a suppermarket.

They are asking for £70.00 if paid within one month, or £40.00 if paid withing 14 days.

This is the first time that is happening to me and I am not sure why I have to pay this crazy price while doing shopping.

Your suggestions are much appriciated!!!

Thank you

Hi this is a [problem] what you have received is an invoice and an unenforceable invoice at that.

Parking eye are the same mob [EDIT] that tried to charge me £80 for returning to a farm stores within 90 min of leaving the store. The fact that on the first visit I used my credit card for some £150 of items for a party and then my daughter returned with my car to purchase a further £90 worth on her credit card so that being two different drivers not the same driver returning made no difference to them just got the normal appeal not allowed (this was prior to my joining CAG.) Due to their stupid response I wrote to them saying take me to court.

They cannot read any letter, they must just check if a payment is enclosed.

I then received 2 further letters from [EDIT] eye, another 2 from a supposed DCA and 2 from [EDIT] solicitor

Since then peace and quiet

dpick

Edited by alanfromderby

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

It will probably go something like this;

http://www.violetmount.com/ncpscam.jpg

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!