For all the legal bods

stevehatesbankers
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4986 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I have the policy document and its assigned to the bank. The bank have already confirmed that they dont have the credit agreement and that they wont persue me through the courts. Havent paid them for nearly 2 years so is it going to be a case of waiting the 6 year statute barred route then trying to get my money back from the endowment policy then.

it looks like you will have to wait till the debt expires under the limitations act, the only advice i can offer in this case is to offer the bank a full and final offer as the dont have the agreement, try 15 pence in the pound

once they have accepted and the account is closed, they will have no further claim on the policy and you then will have full rights on it

THIS IS IMPORTANT

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ACKNOWLEDGED THE DEBT TO THE BANK IN WRITING OR PAYMENT

MONTH/YEAR

With regards payment, about 20 month ago. If I was to offer a full and final, would that not be acknowledging the debt? I have thought about offering a low full and final but wasnt sure if this in theory was acknowledging the debt. I would be happy to pay a full and final as my policy is worth a good few quid and could also enable me to make offers on others