Last Post Wins Version 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My answer may get CAGBOT out from behnd the sofa!!!!

Mornng peeps :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you have/did BB :D

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Please don't judge us on our coments here.....................oh go on then...................yep........... we're all crazy!!!

It's free to register with CAG...............come and join the comunity and share with us all. :D

Got Debt problems?

A couple of days in the hospital I'm afraid BB. My 7 year old lad looks like the elephant man. He had toothache on Sunday and within 24 hours his face has swollen like a balloon. He is on antbiotics but it is just getting bigger. I feel like crying every time I see him, I know how bad mouth ukcers can be, but it must be far worse for someone his age. They are letting him come home today with 3 different medicines, but we must keep checking him because thay say that it may threaten his eye if it gets worse.:jaw:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

So sorry to hear that Sod'em :-( very bad news indeed. Hope he's back on the mend soon *hugs*

Pup smiles at peeping Bear :-)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Wishing your 7 yr old lots of jelly and ice cream and a very full and speedy recovery x

Got Debt problems?

Thank you all for the well wishes. He is on 2 antibiotics and Neurofen, and Paracetamol:|. Face still swollen, but slightly smaller than it was, and he can open his eye now. He is at the dentist at 9.15 tomorrow, they were hoping they could remove the rogue tooth then, but I feel they will have to leave it till Monday (he has an appointment for then also). I feel that it is still too swollen to remove tomorrow, I believe that they don't like taking teeth out while there is still poison in the ulcer.

Tooth duly removed this morning (at the dentist for over an hour and a half:|). He is laying on the couch at the moment, but I am having a problem getting it to stop bleeding. Hope I don't have to take him back. I feel a good reward off the Tooth Fairy is necessary as he didn't flinch (even with the horrible needles he had). He is really brave for his age. My 12 year old lad would have run a mile.

He is laying on the couch at the moment' date=' but I am having a problem getting it to stop bleeding.[/quote']

Role a cotton ball in some kitchen paper Sodem so that it looks lke a fat sausage, and get your son to put one end in the gap where his tooth was, one end hangng out of hs mouth!, and get him to gently bite down on it. It should stop the bleedng with in a short time. Get him to drink well and not bite on food on that side for at least half a day or it may start the bleeding again. If it does start up again repeat the procedure again.

Good luck to the brave soldier.

Got Debt problems?

Morning peeps :D

How's your brave soldier doing Sodem?

Got Debt problems?

Myttin da Caggers.

SOD'EM Jnr is practically back to his old mischevious self.Not too happy about going back to school tomorrow though:-(.

Thanks to everyone for all there kind thoughts.:oops:

That's great news SOD'EM :)

Right, I think I'm safe here, for a while anyway lol...

AUSTRALIA SLAUGHTERED WALES yesterday afternoon at the millenium stadium *cough, cough* *snigger* *giggle*

Return to normality now :)

Oh, and I went over 10 thousand posts yesterday :)