advice please WF car loan and reclaiming

winston73
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4837 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes you can.

what should happen is this:

workout what you PCM PPI figure is.

you can reclaim that figure + 8% stat for every payment you have MADE from the date you paid it, to the date of your claim.

then total up the PCM PPI payments MADE to date MINUS the 8%

take that figure away from the 'total cash price for PPI' [this will be the PPI +its interest figure}

this last figure should be deducted from your outstanding balance

DON'T let them make you take out a new loan, they must restructure the old one.

follow the same process for any charges [letter/phone call/dead cat] etc etc

and add 8% the same as above.

make two claim spreadsheets and put them in as two separate claims

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no.

what you have paid [in PPI + 8% & charges + 8%] should come direct to you pocket [unless you have arrears - then they will off-set - take the arrears - out of that refund first]

what is deducted from your outstanding balance [after any off-set as above from arrears] is the total cash price+interest of the PPI minus £1910.53.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...

Looks good to me, i've got a company acting on my behalf, they've told me to expect a long wait because of the company being in dire straits.

I recently filled in a questionnaire from the ombudsman and sent it back, so it's under way.

I think your letter is spot on (you feel you've had the PPI missold and the fact that your employer pays you sick pay) the figures look good too.

(My claim is in the reguion of 5k, as the bloke from Welcome who sorted the 12k loan out for me said that i couldn't have the loan unless i took out insurance)

Good luck, i'm subbing this thread, so if anything progresses with my claim i'll keep you posted and vice-versa.

DM

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I just received a questionnaire for my ppi from welcome and i'm unsure whether i should fill it in as their questions do not relate to my complaint, see link

The info at the top of the questionnaire says this -

WHAT IS THIS QUESTIONNAIRE FOR ? Exactly, what is it for ?

1 This questionnaire is for consumers to register a complaint about the sale of payment protection insurance. already done that via letter ?

2 It has been designed by the independant Financial Ombudsman service.

3 The questionnaire asks you for your personel and financial details. These will help the financial business ( Welcome ) you think is responsible for your complaint to assess your case - and decide if it should pay you compensation. so welcome decide if i get compo or not by filling out this questionnaire with answers that i cannot honestly answer.

Also on the back page it has a statement/declaration (their declaration, not mine ) that i'm expected to sign.

Btw, i'll scan this questionnaire up in a few hours.

1. Do i have to fill this in and answer their questions (would it affect my claim ? ).

2 Could i leave it blank and send them a covering letter stating my reasons why/won't/can't fill it in.

Thanks.

img003.pdf

wINSTON, THERES A WAY OF ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONNAIRES, JUST SEARCH THE WELCOME THREADS IM SURE YOU WILL FIND IT, SORRY I CANT PUT MY FINGER ON IT AT THE MOMENT....SORRY!!

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Here's the forms

I have clearly stated in my letter that i did not want nor was i offered ppi i by welcome or its agents.

And i also stated that the loan was taken out on 3rd party premises with no welcome rep present.

There's more to this ppi as hinted in my letter.

Whith them sending this queationnaire and having most questions put in a way to suggest that i was there , cannot be answered .

i don't wont to say one thing and to admit to another, i hope i'm making sense :|.

And by filling it in and signing their statement, do i agree to there terms.

ppi was sold or offered.

Thanks.

pages from FOS CQ.pdf

pers i'd fill in every question with a reference to your complaint letter

it's just a delaying tactic.

dx

and they

• 2 months later...

Hello.

I don't know if this issue has been mentioned on here before but i thought i'd mention it as it keeps cropping up now and then when i'm doing research into contracts and that. (i admit my research is limited for now).

full disclosure n. the need in business transactions to tell the "whole truth" about any matter which the other party should know in deciding to buy or contract.

Now, in my case with welcome, when i took the loan out it was at the car dealers with nobody from welcome there to go through the contract with me, i.e. to explain that this X amount is for credit, this X amount is interest etc. it was just me and the dealer, anyway, some of you may know that i'm in the process of claiming back ppi and this was in no way mentioned or put to me on that day. In short the ppi was added after that day up until i recieved the contracts some couple of weeks after.

It is now my thinking that welcome never gave full disclosure, they never gave me the "whole truth".

It is my understanding that if there's no full disclosure it renders the contract null and void.

I'd be very gratefull if anyone has better knowledge about full disclosure on contracts not just for my benifit but for anyone else in a similair sort of position.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats welcomes situation at the moment... is it likely it will fold, :whoo: get sold :sad: or is it going to pull through ?:mad2:

Just been on FSA site and it says welcome is unable to hold client money.. What does that mean ?

They have a compnay meeting at the start of Feb where they will confirm if they have enough votes for the company to buy of each of their share holders for 1p per share (There shares were worth over £3 each at their peak). Once the deal goes through and unfortunately it will, the company will then reform under the new name Bovis - debt will continue to be collected until the point where its more expensive for the company to continue to collect then they recoup (they are already £1billion in debt) at which point its anyones guess what will happen - personally id be hoping for administrators but we live in hope.

My own personal view is they will go to the wall eventually but will then re rise again like a pheonix from the flames. Directors will stay the same grabbing their huge salaries, all companies debts will be wiped (wish joe public could do the same) and they will begin lending again under stricter criteria.

I dont suppose anyone knows what the abbreviations mean on the collection notes/payment history on the financial accounts ?

CAM, PDD, CTO, REV, WTM, LMTO, and there's more..

If its been brought up before, could someone direct me to the post please...

Thanks

Hello.

I received a sar a few months back - albeit incomplete - it looks as though they started the account off and then after about 2 weeks it gets cancelled, at that point another account ( diff. account number ) is created for some reason.?

I don't understand why they would do that ?

I'll scan and post them up tommorow morning so you can get a better understanding of what i'm trying to say, but if anyone wants to ask any questions in the meantime, please do. Its really bugging me................:|