Company Dress Code - I was sent home from work today.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5051 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If I had my way, Civil Servants would still be running around in bowler hats...

Insomaniak, count yourself lucky that:

1) I have not got my own way and bowler hats are not part of the dress code, And;

2) You, at this very difficult time, financially, have a job.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::D:???::p:) ;-) 8-) :smile: :idea::!:

should this thread be moved to the beer garden? :eek:

ang on a minute what am I thinking

the beer garden would want this thread moved as well. :lol:

mind you it has provided some light heartedness

it got giggle from morteee and sequenci

:)

dk

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free

FOTL STRIKES AGAIN

:D

roflmao

spitting your dummie because youve been asked to dress professionally

:grin:

which youve already said is in your employment terms

and then 'if hes no doing it so should i':grin::grin:

had exactly the same conversation with my 12 year old today :grin::p:p:grin::grin:

I can't believe the nerve of you all, its people like you lot who have made the banks go bust and caused the credit crunch. All demanding your charges back and lowering the interest rates in the process. Why don't you just pay the charges like reasonable people?

hahahaha and comparing this situation with bank charges hahahaha8):-grin:

ive gotta stop reading i think im gonna wet myself:grin::grin::grin::p:p:p

Quote from Insomniak. 27/6/2010 ------I can't believe the nerve of you all, its people like you lot who have made the banks go bust and caused the credit crunch. All demanding your charges back and lowering the interestlink3.gif rates in the process.

Quote from Insomniak 11/2/2010

My Nationwide Loan was taken out around September 2003 (this was infact a staff rate loan as I worked for them at the time) and my credit card was opened in June 2001. I would like to know if anyone is aware if Nationwide CCA's from that period are enforceable

qoute from Insomniak 22/6/2009

I am going to attempt to clean up my credit filelink3.gif, which probably seems impossible, but I am up for the fight even if it only annoys the hell out of the banks.

Quote feom Insomniak 4/2/2010

Please find enclosed the payment card you sent me recently; I have no need for this, since it is not in my nature to pay for things that are in dispute.

--- Not even mentioning the unlawful charges that make up a hefty chunk of the balance and since I’m entitled to claim 8% PA interestlink3.gif on them I think you’ll agree that this whole mess should be put to bed

This thread must be a wind up :lol:

Insomniak, as others have stated, you have a job which alot would like to get thier hands on in todays business climate.

I suggest you clean up your bedroom floor of any remaining toys that you have chucked, and be grateful.

And just to defend your place of business, just because you don't work front line does not mean you shouldn't look smart....alot of businesses take the attitude that you "dress smart to act smart"....so put on your (cheap) smart clothes and do everyone a favor and let us get back to people who really are having employment problems.

A pun is the lowest form of humor -- when you don't think of it first.

-- Oscar Levant

Politicians are wonderful people as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, such as working for a living.

-- P. J. ORourke

If I had my way, Civil Servants would still be running around in bowler hats...

Insomaniak, count yourself lucky that:

1) I have not got my own way and bowler hats are not part of the dress code, And;

2) You, at this very difficult time, financially, have a job.

As a Civil Servant...... where do I vote? I'd love to wear a bowler hat at work....

As a Civil Servant...... where do I vote? I'd love to wear a bowler hat at work....

Haha, they do look rather classy.

RE: the official secrets act, the OP may be under the impression that it does not apply to her since she has not consented to it.

Long story.......