Could someone help with credit card pls

InLumba
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

In 1999 / 2000 my bank LloydsTSB offered me a credit card with a limit of £1000, over time this has increased and is now £4050.

Back in 2006' i fell ill and couldn't meet the minimum repayments although i did try for about 5-6 months but as i was only paying the minimum (i believe it to be £100) this was just interest, so i wrote to my bank explaining my situation and they agreed to accept £20 a month and freeze interest / cancel the card.

Last month they wrote to me and told me this re-payment plan was coming to an end and that i will be charged interest on my account, i wrote to them explaining my financial situation hadn't changed giving them a budget of my expenses, and asking them to accept the £20 i was previously paying and to freeze interest to stop the debt from increasing.

They wrote back to me this morning saying that i will need to call them to give them more info about my income / outgoings, so i rang them to be told they couldn't help and i should seek help from CCCS, i contacted CCCS at the time Lloyds wrote to me to tell me that the re-payment plan was coming to an end, but CCCS were saying to pay them £1 a month, as i owe £3900 £1 a month will take forever hence why i contacted Lloyds to offer the £20.

Can anyone give me any advice how i can move forward, was reading on this forum about the flaw in credit agreement, would it be worth asking Lloyds for a copy of my agreement?

Thanks for any info

Ade

Hi, Ade.

Any charges on the account ?

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Maroondevo, Yes last month they charged me interest of £71.60, this month (by the 26th June) they want a minimum payment of £78.07, i told them when i telephoned i couldn't afford this amount, all they said was i will be charged £12 for late or no payment fee.