Calls to resign after a photo mocking disabled people was posted on her Facebook page.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's getting worse.

Liverpool Echo - News - Liverpool Local News - Liverpool Lib Dem councillor in internet “disabled joke” row

Libro.

My advice is based on my opinion and my experience. It is not to be taken as legal advice as I am not legally qualified

If my advice has been helpful, please take a moment to click on the scales

on the bottom left hand side of my profile :p

My advice is based on my opinion and my experience. It is not to be taken as legal advice as I am not legally qualified

LIBRO can you put these links in the atosh debate thread please ty

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

LIBRO can you put these links in the atosh debate thread please ty

Ok MUM (PF) will do lol.

Libro.:p:p:p:p

As the article said the position in the album can only be accessed by the owner of the facebook page. If she is allowing colleagues to access it on her behalf it is her repsonsibility to vet it surely, nasty woman.

Well that takes the bloody biscuit ! How dare someone in that position allow something like this. Have they never heard of diversity ? She should be removed immediately from her position with no 'outgoing bung'!