Captial Fiance One

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5070 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've been tried to contact CP1 to set up a repayment plan, however they wont respond to my emails.

Has anyone got any more email address or contact details other than the one on their website?

Thanks

Please sign this petition - Asking for the government to drop the length of time credit ref agencies can hold data on us!!

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA/

:smile::p:rolleyes:

Does anyone have an email other than...

[email protected]

[email protected]

They dont reply to either email address!

Please sign this petition - Asking for the government to drop the length of time credit ref agencies can hold data on us!!

Can anyone help please? i've getting charge £10 per day because these jokers wont respond to emails or letters?

Send another letter by email and in the subject box write "Formal Complaint". Then print the same email and post it to them making sure you write "Formal Complaint" at the top of your letter. Make sure you send it by "recorded signed for" at the very least. If you still don't get a response report them to the Financial Ombudsman at [email protected]. In fact if you want to be extra cheeky then CC the email you send to the Capital Finance One scumbags to the Financial Ombudsman as well. It seems they won't respond because the want to extort as much in charges as possible.

Hi Bennett

Thanks for the advice!

Suprise suprise Capital finance one havent respond (apart from to issue a £10 fine!) therefore I've sent them an email this morning and cc'd the ombudsman!

If they have your debit card details and you want to try and negotiate, DON't. Ring your bank first thing in the morning and CANCEL your debit card - even tell them if they want to know why. I had defaulted on a £500 loan recently and wasn't able to repay the £500 +£150 interest due to a change in circumstances. CFO wont listen - even if you scream at them. So at the week end they used my debit card details to siphon nearly £900 out of my bank account due to late charges (they slapped on another £ 150 charge for interest too.). They are the most callous people imaginable and I will be doing my very utmost to get it all back as I need to pay my mortgage and council tax arrears !!

I think the BBC Watchdog may like to hear too.......

• 2 weeks later...

hi i am avin terrible problems with them,you can get them on 08432164323,cancelling your card doesnt work they still managed to get payments from my cancelled card 4 wks later,i have had to block my account,i have contacted financial ombusdman as well and also got my bank to put through a debit card dispute which can take upto 3 months,my advice would be if u have used them get all ytour money out your account or they will sting you.

Hi

I have to give them 8 weeks to rectify the matter, according to the ombudsman though I would like to get my money refunded much sooner. Once you cancel your debit card they cant debit the account.......though what I think they do is they probably have some software that allows them to monitor your account. Once money is aid in, the debit card transaction is immediately authorised by your own bank so you cant do anything about it.

i have now left Natwest and gone with Lloyds TSB. I am still going to pursue the refund although admittedly the will to fight is waning.......I just dont want them to think they have won.

my bank told me that cancelling a debit card is not 100% and there is a loophole that lets these companies continue to take money from a cancelled card cause you have authorised them,it acts like a subscription,a find it shockin and i am pursuing it further.

av also left this link on another thread ,do yous think this is the same james keeble of cfo,looks familiar to me.

The Courier - Pele shirt fraudster James Keeble's £18,000 con

Yes thats him. He never answers emails despite the fact that he keeps sending me emails saying I can now apply for upto £750 from CFO and be automatically accepted !

In view of the hardship we have encountered, I am seriously thinking of taking CFO to court. If the Ombudsman cant persuade him, I will try elsewhere