Atos On Tv Tonight Whos Cheating Who Bbc1 Scotland 10.45

COUNTMEIN
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5078 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done pfaith. I'll read that.

IDS ought to read it or have it shoved firmly where the sun don't shine.

john

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

Hendo Please do post it where ever you see fit.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=124620854227294

ok made a new facebook group and acc for it :)

please join if u have facebook :)

And a twitter feed too :)

Hendo001 (ESAunfit) on Twitter

Sent you a message on FB hendo...

Don't forget we already have a facebook page for you to link to as well :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=104420389593395

Best wishes

Rae

IDS ought to read it or have it shoved firmly where the sun don't shine.

LOL

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

I am one of the few thousands this report also talks about in that:

I went straight onto I.B and bypassed any medical because my condition deemed it i.e SAH STROKE.

I will shortly have to transfer to ESA by October at the latest and to be honest it is scarring the hell out of me.

Maybe I should of just died on that operating table and be done with it because that's how all this is making me feel.

At least then I will not be another scrounging statistic.

PF

... Maybe I should of just died on that operating table and be done with it because that's how all this is making me feel.

At least then I will not be another scrounging statistic.

PF

Rather glad you didn't PF!

You know, you're one of the regular posters on here and always helping others, giving advice, digging out useful info etc.

Now, in my book, that's your way of giving back to the taxpayer. Pretty much what I try to do over in the Bailiff Forum. That nullifies anyone thinking we're 'another scrounging statistic'...

We may be sick but that doesn't mean we don't have to be proud of who we are and what we can do. Keep up the good work PF. ;)

Best wishes

Rae

Kelcou,

Thanks for your kind words, I have no intention of ending it because I'm the son of a Royal Marine so have been brought up to fight every obstacle that life throws at me.

But these draconian measures do pull people to the limit at a time when they need all the support they can get.

Indeed this great British Government is doing more harm that good and hey I'm in that queue to fight.

Bring it on.

PF

Youngsters! Huh!

:D

Best wishes

Rae

lol yeah but just be glad my meds arnt making me be a veg and sleeping in bed like I'm normally am :(

Rather you didn't PF!

You know, you're one of the regular posters on here and always helping others, giving advice, digging out useful info etc.

Now, in my book, that's your way of giving back to the taxpayer. Pretty much what I try to do over in the Bailiff Forum. That nullifies anyone thinking we're 'another scrounging statistic'...

We may be sick but that doesn't mean we don't have to be proud of who we are and what we can do. Keep up the good work PF. ;)

Best wishes

Rae

Yay PF, dont give up hope! If people think your a scrounger tell them to stfu as they know nothing!

A little bit about me:

When I was 7-8 years old, I used to help out at a local produce shop at the weekends and school holidays, till I was about 10 and then I started bording school.

When I was 16 I went to college and got kicked out (typical lol), but I then found a job.

After that job finished I worked at a fish and chip resturant in my town, after a couple of months i got sacked (if you wanna know just ask).

Then I worked for 6 months at a factory maing plastic stuff (I was still only 17 at this time) and I was working till gone 3am and other long shifts.

Then I worked at a take-away for about 18 months, then I worked in a supermarket for about 2 years, I quit that job coz of the stress and lack of promotion.

I started working at a local corner shop and 3 weeks into that I ended up with a stomach problem for about 2 years :s

after that I spent about 6 months looking for a job only to be smacked by a virus and more medical problems.... for 1 year.

6 month of job seeking I end up working at mcdonalds (yay me :s), then about 1 year in my back went....

In all that time I have paid taxes, NI, and other stuff.

So my question is now is, why wont the state look after me properly now?

Jeez I'm only 27 and every time I have had to be on benefits, when I was ill I got screwed over by ATOS and their medicals, but this time I'm gonna dig my heels in.

I'm due to start up a new ESA claim next week.

Wonder how things will go this time....

ee-bee,

Your welcome as always.

I'm still reading it between posting here, due to the stroke my brain does not hold much information.

So having to read it in short paragraphs.

PF

I'm so glad about the manner in which it was broadcast. Showed the truth of the matter, rather than dressing it up.

For anyone who is interested, I've found a news story of the man that Danny Alexander mentioned in his constituency that was an amputee, and they failed to note in the assessment that he only had one leg.

It's here

A lot of people in Scotland are not happy with Danny Alexander at the moment, for going against the grain but I sincerely hope he keeps his word in continuing to take forward the issues raised by ESA.

He was spokesman for disability up until 2007, (I'm sure it was for two years) so he has some parlimentary experience in this area.

On a nicer note, his wife gave birth to their second daughter on 23rd May! Named her Isla

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

Ironically it is (don't give)ATOSs that is the parasite.

The more it weakens us, the stronger (and richer) it gets.

I'm gonna use everything I can to fight them. Nit comb anyone?

john

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

Ironically it is (don't give)ATOSs that is the parasite.

The more it weakens us, the stronger (and richer) it gets.

I'm gonna use everything I can to fight them. Nit comb anyone?

john

Can't help out with a nit comb as they all jumped ship when i went bald:) but i can support what you good people are trying to do here and a fine job your doing so far, i'm pretty glad i am among likeminded people with similar problems without being casted out as a sponger,for that i thank you all.

• 4 weeks later...
does anyone have this downloaded somewhere?

Hiya hendo,

I've put it on my Atos Healthcare Facebook profile. Just log in and type atos in the search bar, mine is the one with the crossed out fish logo. It's in 3 parts. (not got my memory stick with me or i'd post the link)

Anyone not yet signed the Sack Atos Healthcare petition, it's at:

http:Sack Atos Healthcare Immediately Petition