Council Tax not Lawful?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys you are so far out of the ball park here

you thinkd the freeman movement is about not paying and getting a free ride how wrong you are.

what you are doing is seeing what you want to see as you think we are fools and free loaders

that is so far off the mark

yes there are some that are in it to try and get a easy pass but they will fall.

I have studied and worked hard for my knowledge

and as far as my employees they are all well catered for and will be as i have said this is my path and I don't in any way let what i do effect others.

As for the health care health care is free to everyone

no matter what your status

I can see and respect your views as I have seen some so called freemen on youtube and the such and they make me run cold as they are doing it for all the wrong reasons

this is why i kept saying this is something you really have to research as an individual

as it is so inter linked in so many areas

Most thing it is an anti government two fingers up thing but that is such a small part of the big picture.

I was like you guys I saw the idiots and free loader trying it on and the stroppy kids giving the police grief than saying they are freemen.

all I can say is i dont condone these people at all

I have my own reasons for taking this life and it is not realy a finacial one this is going to sound realy stupid but what made me first start to question thing was a local shop charging £1.70 for a loaf of bread

I made me so made as we have a lot of pensioners in the village

I started studying finace and inflation then started to find a lot that did not add up

and it went from there so when you guys mock me i do understand as it human nature to attack what they dont understand.

I hope for all our sakes what i have dug up is wrong and i will not effect us but our grandkids are in for such a rough ride

All i ask is you stopp looking at freemen trying to get out of paying and look and the banking and how it has corrupted our government

it is all commercial the debts are so high we owe the banks that all taxes go to them so all the things you claim the tax payer pays for is infact payed by fines and penalty that is why if you look around there is no real justice just fines it is because they need the money as the banks are bleeding them dry.

As for general financing this is where it gets a bit twighlight zone

our bith certificates are traded on the stock market as GOV assets which goes in to our own fund ( red number on back of cert is account number)

dont ask me more on that as i am trying to get info as we speak

there are a couple of youtube vids showing how to find the value of your cer on the exchange anyway every time you borrow from bark or credit card it is paid from your fund not by the bank or card company as we have been led to belive.

then they come to you for the balance so you ae paying double for every thing you buy and they are taking large sums from you for giving you your own money

I have spoken to bankers on this and they had no idea

cheques and cards are worth less it is you signature they want for every £100 you borrow thy get 10 X that from your fund

and before you as no we can get to the funds as Europe is bankrupt but whatt you can do is offset everyday bill against it

you please bot tell me I am wrong for not paying something when all my life they have sold me my own money.

this is where you need to focus you attention not on the the small guy you think is free loading

sorry just notice the bit about not paying tax because i dont have to

you are so right there the government is a private profit making company so why shout i pay the 40% if tescos asked you for half your in come what would you say ?

it is exactly the same thing

charity begins at home not in some bankers pocket

And your Ni only covers unemployment and pension not NHS fire such like the main thing with the Ni is that is there tool to be able to make you pay as a ni is an employemnt number your GOV clocking in card.

they just act as an employment agency taking there fee on work you do hence TAX

this is where you need to learn not all we have been told is true

the banks encourage us to borrow then we have to work harder to pay them back working harder and longer means paying more tax can you see a picture here they are working together

we loose both way

and that is how it has been designed

Edited by gynet

As for the health care health care is free to everyone

no matter what your status

Yes, it is... thanks to those of us who do pay their taxes and NI.

So yes, "freeloading" seems about right under the circumstances.

Reminds me of that story on TV a couple of years, of this old gypsy guy, born in caravan, never had birth certificate, never registered anywhere, never contributed to society, living in his "I'm all right Jack" world.

Guy turns elderly, can no longer live in caravan, needs to go into a home. Guess what, no ID, no NI, nothing... It cost thousands £££ in social workers etc just to get him assimilated into society so he could then be cared for by the very society he had stayed away from all his life.

All I can say is he was very lucky we live in a reasonably moral society where we take care of the old and frail even no matter what, because if there ever was a case of take take take, that was him... and now I am thinking every FOTL who thinks that "healthcare is free for everyone". :rolleyes:

you are still not hearing as you have made your mind up already did you see a month or so agoafamily on the dole 7 or 8 kids and the get given a big house and hand outs

have you every aked why the get is all or just got angry and stuck to your opinion ?

the reason they get it is because all those kids as soon as they are registered put a hefty sum of credit in to the government as they take loans agins the birth certs then flaotthem on the stock market making a small fortune

you are so set in your opinions start asking question rather than getting angry when you think you know what is going on but realy have no clue

I am not having a go just saying things are not all black and white start asking questions rather than presume

you are still not hearing as you have made your mind up already did you see a month or so agoafamily on the dole 7 or 8 kids and the get given a big house and hand outs
Yes, but I don't believe everything (nd for that read "most of") which comes from the Daily Mail. Now who's being gullible? :rolleyes:

have you every aked why the get is all or just got angry and stuck to your opinion ?

Nope, because I don't believe it.

the reason they get it is because all those kids as soon as they are registered put a hefty sum of credit in to the government as they take loans agins the birth certs then flaotthem on the stock market making a small fortune
Since I don't believe the 1st premise, the rest falls apart.

you are so set in your opinions start asking question rather than getting angry when you think you know what is going on but realy have no clue
Who said I was angry? If anything, you mildly amuse me with your funny theories, and I also feel the same pity as I do towards people who get sucked in a cult and don't see how brainwashed they have been (in fact, the very same mindset applies to cults and FOTL, funnily enough).

I am not having a go
That's quite all right, any "go" you could try to have is nothing compared to what I deal with on a daily basis. :-D

just saying things are not all black and white start asking questions rather than presume

I don't presume, I do ask questions... in particular on this thread where you have steadily declined to answer straight and instead told us all to go find the truth ourselves.

You see, YOU are the one presuming a lot.

You presume that I haven't done any research on the subject. I have.

You presume that I am blinded by the system. I'm not.

You presume that you and a handful of people alone hold the truth. You don't.

You presume that by twisting words to suit your theories, it constitutes proof. It doesn't.

You presume that by repeating those mantras often enough, it will give them credibility. It doesn't and it won't.

You presume that any of those theories are truths and that eventually those truths will prevail. They're not and they won't.

But, despite all of the above, and despite your presumptions as to how I think, I am willing to listen and learn. The only thing I ask for is one tiny, eensy-bitty fragment of proof. Not templates being sent and no sign of a reply, not artfully edited one-sided correspondences, not links to the same tired old edition of Mary Croft or Menard's pamphlet. No. Show me one FOTL who right now, no longer pays tax, fines, council tax, car tax, NI, anything of the kind AND evidence that he's not currently being pursued by courts, police and bailiffs. I mean, the "movement" has been going for a few years now, right? There MUST be people out there who will have carefully documented their jettisoning of the system, surely? So PLEASE show me the evidence.

I can tell you that over the years, I have looked and looked, and have yet to see one that doesn't end up with a "I'll let you know how I get on"... and never says anything after that. I really wish they would. ;-)

you find it much easier to attack me persoanly the admit i may have a point says it all

Sorry, you can see I was typing my long reply to your first post while you were going off on your little digs.

Please drop the persecution theme, I am not attacking you, personally or otherwise. Everyone who reads this thread can see that I am, quite reasonably, asking for evidence, and that all you can do is either tell me to find out for myself and / or accuse me of mocking/persecuting/attacking you, when it quite obvious I am doing no such thing.

I do have to say I am getting quite bored with this thread now, because, as previously mentioned, it's just going round in circles as this type of thread on the subject always does.

So, unless you are prepared to provide some evidence, as requested many a times, I think I'll probably be leaving you shortly to your delusions, hoping for your sake (but very much doubting) that they won't come back to bite you in the backside. :-(

This thread initially showed a lot of promise, and I was pleased to see some genuine interest from some of the regulars.

Unfortunately I have learned little of value so far. I don't expect gynet to have all the answers, but I do feel that some of the very relevant questions could have been addressed.

It's all a bit ephemeral, really, with no reference point to start you off on a serious investigation - just differnt people saying and doing somewhat similar things, but on a basis that isn't tied down to easily checkable and verifiable sources, and with apparent results that aren't published in a meaningful and coherent enough way.

I do get gynet's point that it's something 'you need to do' to find out about it, but surely a better case could and should be made for something such as this which has the potential to turn everything on its head.

Are you still here rabbiting on and pedaling total crap? Although that is a bit of an oxymoron as you haven't actually said anything.

I am, quite reasonably, asking for evidence, and that all you can do is either tell me to find out for myself and / or accuse me of mocking/persecuting/attacking you, when it quite obvious I am doing no such thing.

You may not be bookie, but I am. Whoever this 'gynet' is, he ain't from this planet.

"The right of a citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, by horse-drawn carriage, wagon, or automobile is not a mere privilege which may be permitted or prohibited at will, but a common right which he has under his right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." -Slusher v. Safety Coach Transit Co., 229 Ky 731, 17 SW2d 1012, affirmed by the Supreme Court in Thompson v. Smith 154 S.E. 579

"The use of the automobile as a necessary adjunct to the earning of a livlihood in modern life requires us in the interest of realism to conclude that the Right to use an automobile on the public highways partakes of the nature of a liberty within the meaning of the Constitutional guarantees..." -Berberian v. Lussier 139 A2d 869, 872 (1958)

statuts are rules common law over riders every time

this is my last posr as i did not come here to argue or play word games

hope you do find your proof bu bear in mind what i said if you got it second hand it is never 100% you have to test thing for your self for it to be proven not just ask other to show you.

hope one day you will understand what i was saying to you

Over the next month or two I will be blogging all that i am doing letters send and all replies I will post link in next few week

just for those that feel self gained knowledge is to much trouble

Posts will include

Getting credit card company to prove they actually pay our bills and clearing full balance under non disclosure

DVLA Common Law Right to Travel

Council Tax

Income Tax ( asking for proof of laws and obligations )

TV Licence ( if you have looked lately include PC and Mobile phones )

for starters

The joys of semi retirement is research time

will post link soon

gynet, I would like nothing more than you to prove my scepticism wrong and I will look forward to what you have to say in the future.

Just one point,

Getting credit card company to prove they actually pay our bills and clearing full balance under non disclosure

Does that really matter? We use a card to pay the retailer and what happens after that is not really of any concern to us.

If you knew really how the credit card worked it would be great concern to you

Trust me when I say this is one subject you really need to look at as once you see it for what it is it will make your blood boil thinking of what you have paid out to companys that never spend a penny on your behalf

Scared? Who says they're scared? I see them putting crooks and fraudsters away, people who apparently shun the existing system, yet use it to con money out of "regular" citizens. That's pretty much their mandate, last time I looked. :-?

Does it not just make you question though.

seems a bit over the top to me

bit like if you dont play by our rules

we shout witch and get out the ducking stool

I can see why you did not get far in your research, you just dont have the mind to question. when things dont add up

but as always you are right

In your own mind anyway

I think that if you want to see something suspicious somewhere, you will see it no matter what. That's why conspiracy theorists abound, and the Internet has helped them breed further and harder.

I think that my track record on here shows how mistaken you are, but that's ok, thankfully I don't have to justify myself to you. :-) The difference is that instead of looking for hidden meanings a la "Da Vinci Code", I take these companies on their turf, on their terms, and I still win. Oh, and unlike you, I can show my results. ;-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks