MBNA county court Summons " Help Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3741 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have an application form signed by myself dated 15/11/00 you can view this on Page 16, Post 315. This application form refers to account number 4916 2493 0080 8001. The account number they are refering to now 4129 8506 7470 6318 they have no credit agreement and they are relying on the application form dated 15/11/00. I have requested all statements going back 6 years under a Subject Access Request and they are unable or wont provide me with the statements with the account number 4916 2493 0080 8001 refering to application form 15/11/00. They have only provided me with statements dated back to 24 July 2008. Are they breaking the law due to the fact that i have paid £10 for a full SAR?

If any documents that you require are not disclosed by the other side then you can make a CPR31.12 application for their disclosure.

The other side must disclose all relevant docs (and so should you - although your list will not be so comprehensive and may include correspondence between you and MBNA, DCAs the CAB or whoever you were dealing with and teh OFT doc dotty linked to - bearing in mind the unfair treatment aspect of the case)

These deadlines are for you to use to your advantage, this is where you can take control back of this claim.

Totally ridiculous all this for £500 !!!!! especially when that £500 seems to be S69 interest ...... oh well ......

If you find my advice helpful - please click on my scales

<<<<<< - they're over there!

Well, it's a funny black star now ...

The small print - any advice I give is freely given on the understanding that I am a layman and am not legally qualified in anyway.

Hi Dizzy ok standard disclosure download form here

Her Majesty's Courts Service -Forms and Guidance

Follow the dates this is critical and list anything referred to in your amended /original defence that you wish to rely upon or referred to.

Exchange simultaneously by the date given but leave yours as late as possible so you can compare your N265 to Restons.

Anything on theirs that you dont have or is of use request copies.In particular on yours list the inflated costs received and list the hand made TO.

Get back to you later when you have digested the above.

Regards

Andy

Ha ha..your beginning to know me too well! Good to see your back, Happy New Year to you.

:dizzy: "Dizzie Diva" ;)

<<<<<<<<<<please tip my star if my support or advise was useful?

If any documents that you require are not disclosed by the other side then you can make a CPR31.12 application for their disclosure.

The other side must disclose all relevant docs (and so should you - although your list will not be so comprehensive and may include correspondence between you and MBNA, DCAs the CAB or whoever you were dealing with and teh OFT doc dotty linked to - bearing in mind the unfair treatment aspect of the case)

These deadlines are for you to use to your advantage, this is where you can take control back of this claim.

Totally ridiculous all this for £500 !!!!! especially when that £500 seems to be S69 interest ...... oh well ......

Totally agree gh2008..The court advised that i write a list..I have a folder with all my correspondence in plastic pockets it ends on pocket 27 is this too much to present to the Judge lol..What shall i do photocopy all of it or just list it in a letter and send it to him?

Hi Dizzy ok standard disclosure download form here

Her Majesty's Courts Service -Forms and Guidance

Follow the dates this is critical and list anything referred to in your amended /original defence that you wish to rely upon or referred to.

Exchange simultaneously by the date given but leave yours as late as possible so you can compare your N265 to Restons.

Anything on theirs that you dont have or is of use request copies.In particular on yours list the inflated costs received and list the hand made TO.

Get back to you later when you have digested the above.

Regards

Andy

On this form shall i ask for disclosure of the executed agreement for the account number they are refering to now which is 4129 8506 7470 6318 and all the statements they should hold for account number 4916 2493 0080 8001. As they have not fully completed my Subject Acess Request. Also is their a body i can report this matter to as i want the rest of my statements!

Edited by DizzieDiva2010

The small print - any advice I give is freely given on the understanding that I am a layman and am not legally qualified in anyway.

have you got a link to their POC and any Witness Statements or Skeletons or anything that they have produced so far. I need to see how they have

a) come to the sum quoted

b) justified the charges & interest

Those points are the key, counter those and you win and may get costs.

I would also look at the OFT's guidance on how they should have dealt with you and think about building an argument for an unfair relationship

They may have also breached the CPUTR but I am not up on those at all so you will have to hunt someone else out to help there.

Good luck :D

Hi gh2008, Restons witness statement is on page 38, post 749.

I cannot download this form, I have a network error something with my PDF and i cannot work out what this is could someone kindly download it for me and send it to my email address?

Edited by DizzieDiva2010

Hi please explain more. I did not recieve the Default Notice first class UKMail like they have said in their witness statement they have lied because i have the envelope they sent it in and it did not give me 14 clear days. I thought i was on a severe hardship programme with a payment plan of £5 per month however they went ahead and unlawfully terminated my account on a faulty default notice. This is the reason the Judge did not grant them summary judgement and for this reason MBNA were most unhappy and told me at the court room that they would be requesting a different Judge.

I cannot download this form, could someone kindly download it for me and send it to my email address?

Right click on the link and select 'save as' then select where to save the downloaded form

Then, find the form and double click to open

(assuming a windows PC)

Right click on the link and select 'save as' then select where to save the downloaded form

Then, find the form and double click to open

(assuming a windows PC)

Windows Vista I have, i shall try your option, thanks.

Do other Cag members have DizzieDiva's dilemas help lol

check your email

Then you need to make a list of EVERY document that you MAY want to use - include EVERYTHING!!!

check your email

Then you need to make a list of EVERY document that you MAY want to use - include EVERYTHING!!!

Not quite GH only documents referred to in DDs Defence thats all.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Not quite GH only documents referred to in DDs Defence thats all.

Andy

And of course your WS DD

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Standard disclosure requires a party to disclose only –

(a)the documents on which he relies; and

(b)the documents which –

(i)adversely affect his own case;

(ii)adversely affect another party’s case; or

(iii)support another party’s case; and

©the documents which he is required to disclose by a relevant practice direction.

IMHO it is NOT just docs to which you refer/have already disclosed

Just remember the more you list the more you will have to exchange (if requested to)

Dizzie you use the N265 as a weapon to steer or frighten and to assist your case listing all but the kitchen sink will not assist IMHO

but thats your prerogative what you choose.Having filed hundreds what would I know:|

Regards

Andy