Unenforceable credit agreements pre april 2007

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I need some advise on unenforceable credit agreements prior to the new ruling of April 2007 .

I have 2 agreements which I believe are unenforceable one for 2001 and another 2002 . I only learned of these agreements when I applied for my credit agreements to the company under the consumer credit act . 2 of the agreements bare signatures which are not mine .

I know the fiancial ombudsman doesnt take on complaints for as far back as this . Anyone know the law ,or complaint procedure on agreements before April 2007 please :confused:

When was the last payment made to either account?

If it was over 6 years, then they are most likely statute barred

Its complicated as the company use a modified agreements formula so each agreement I took out for goods on rent to buy hire purchase run into the next agreement ,do you know who I can go to to complain ? Thank you for your reply :)

Its complicated as the company use a modified agreements formula so each agreement I took out for goods on rent to buy hire purchase run into the next agreement ,do you know who I can go to to complain ? Thank you for your reply :)

p.s I was a customer with the company up until 2007 .