Welcome finance secured passed to MKRR??

klgrant
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4860 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right just spoken to MKRR they do now OWN this debt and it is no longer anything to do with welcome, ive asked why my credit file has not been updated and she said she will look into it, she is also going to send me a copy of my original agreement , so all i have to do now is send my SAR to welcome and see what secrets it hold :D

she said they had sent about 15 letters to me regarding the switch but i never recieved them she said she will send me a copy of the notice of assignment, im going to do a bit more digging now regarding wether they got permission from my morgage company to secure this loan

• 1 month later...

hey guys,

Am a little unsure what to do, i took out a welcome loan in 2004, for £4500, i paid the monthly repayments for about a year, then due to loss of job, i stopped, they accepted a token payment from me, but did not freeze the interest on the account after i wrote to them asking to do so.

I havent heard anything off them for over a year, i wrote countless of letters but heard no response, then i get a letter of MKRR, stating that they are going to take "suitable further action" blah blah blah,

any ideas on what to do?

Plus i recently moved, and i informed them of my new address, yet they have still send letters to the last property address and to other addresses i have i lived at.. can they do this??

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
mkdp = milton keynes debt purchase mkrr=milton keynes rapid recoverys also they call them selfs ravon recoverys

old news

what we need to be asking is why with the debts assigned do the debtors credit file do not get updated with mkrr, being the creditor, but stay welcome

and why do people not receive any notice of assignment

old news

what we need to be asking is why with the debts assigned do the debtors credit file do not get updated with mkrr, being the creditor, but stay welcome

and why do people not receive any notice of assignment

Good question post!!! This ties in with the other threads about Incasso etc. We need to confirm if all these DCA`s the **** have passed our accounts to have `Full Legal Assignment` or if they are just acting as Scums` Agents? Very interesting now!!!

Cheers MARK

• 3 months later...