THE Election - Made your mind up yet ??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5066 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:A high price for England to, pay!

As always.

Get this though - my Daughter is at Cardiff Uni doing a degree in Adult Nursing and she gets a non means-tested bursary - something that would be denied to her if she studied in England. I don't mind, Cardiff's a fantastic city and it was her first choice because it was streets ahead of all of the others she looked at, but how ironic is that?

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have to rely on newspapers to add weight to your opinion?

I don't.

In actual fact I was in a coma on the date that article was published and for four weeks following...

Yet,I awoke with my faculties in tact (sort of) and with the ability to see through the smoke and mirrors that my own profession was touting to the gullible public :rolleyes:

As always.

Get this though - my Daughter is at Cardiff Uni doing a degree in Adult Nursing and she gets a non means-tested bursary - something that would be denied to her if she studied in England. I don't mind, Cardiff's a fantastic city and it was her first choice because it was streets ahead of all of the others she looked at, but how ironic is that?

Plaid Cymru and Labour allow that to happne. It isn't pennies from heaven you know. It's money that is taken from the poorest of people to allow the youth to study. It's called balance :p

Oh, and one can only surmise that your Tory leanings mean that you have something to lose ;)

I would like to add this is the climate to raise the profile of CAG and the cause of unfairness. The banks have the monopoly of the financial system and know not everyone is a banker. There's many social reasons why people go overdrawn and not because they deliberately intend too. That's another discussion bankers being responsible for allowing spend spend spend. This has been apparent in the last 20 years, simple economics tells you there's going to be a big black cash hole at some point. If they hadn't worked it out they're not bankers! Perhaps another name? Hoorah for them they held it off for twenty years.

As always.

Yes, many things are free in Wales, as opposed to England!

Do you have to rely on newspapers to add weight to your opinion?

I don't.

In actual fact I was in a coma on the date that article was published and for four weeks following...

Yet,I awoke with my faculties in tact (sort of) and with the ability to see through the smoke and mirrors that my own profession was touting to the gullible public :rolleyes:

Hi BB, that's a disingenuous sort of argument. Somebody has to tell us what's going on. It's the balance between absolute fact and opinion that we have to sieve when making up our own opinions - it's up to us to accept it lock, stock and barrel or to read between the lines. Read the Mail after the last TV debate and Brown was a disaster. Read the Mirror and Brown was head and shoulders ahead of the other two. I saw it and don't believe either version.

I suppose we ought to be grateful that we still have a free(ish) press.

Regards.

Fred

Edited by Fred Bassett

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Many things aren't free in Wales. The Welsh assembly has thought long and hard over what wold benefit the population. Prescriptions and students came top of their list and those have benefitted magnificently :)

Plaid Cymru and Labour allow that to happne. It isn't pennies from heaven you know. It's money that is taken from the poorest of people to allow the youth to study. It's called balance :p

Oh, and one can only surmise that your Tory leanings mean that you have something to lose ;)

Like I said before BB, Plaid Cymru don't stand where I live! Ultimately, it is the taxpayers of Britain that allow it to happen - the English being the majority of them, so it's my money too. I'm just glad that I'm getting something back for a change.

by BB:

Oh, and one can only surmise that your Tory leanings mean that you have something to lose[END QUOTE]

Wrong.

Do you really think that all the people who have voted for DC, are affluent?

That concept, is so very incorrect!

I notice the bankers didn't take any responsibility and admit the computer should have said 'no' 20 twenty years ago.

Now, let's raise the interest rates reaching iro 15% under Mrs T. Fabulous if you have savings! So glad the labour Gov gave responsibility to Bank Of England to take control of this.

No Fred. That money comes from the Welsh budget ;)

Does every single penny of that come from Welsh taxpayers alone BB?

by BB:

Oh, and one can only surmise that your Tory leanings mean that you have something to lose[END QUOTE]

Wrong.

Do you really think that all the people who have voted for DC, are affluent?

That concept, is so very incorrect!

Well then mate you are in for a nasty surprise ;)

I take it that the IMF agrees with Brown's way of thinking then.

More precisely, they relied on their knowledge of economy and how it works, looked at the parties' plans to get Britain out of trouble and decided that a wait and see policy under the current climate gets better results that the Tories "do it now".

You don't know what rules my head and it is very arrogant of you to presume that you do.
then I suggest you learn to control your typing fingers, as the way I could reach that conclusion was by reading your very own words. :rolleyes:

So people shouting it from the gallery make it true? An interesting concept. :rolleyes:

As far as I can tell, he hasn't been found guilty in a court of either, therefore it is potentially libellous to call him either, BB is absolutely correct.

Yes D, I think I need a shovel :confused::p:rolleyes:

Just don't take any of our English mud BB. You can have anything else, but not our mud.

Prescriptions and students came top of their list and those have benefitted magnificently :)
Typical liberal crap, waste the taxpayers' money on benefit scroungers and layabouts doing nothing to earn their keep. :-D

I notice the bankers didn't take any responsibility and admit the computer should have said 'no' 20 twenty years ago.

Now, let's raise the interest rates reaching iro 15% under Mrs T. Fabulous if you have savings! So glad the labour Gov gave responsibility to Bank Of England to take control of this.

I went off to find this for you:

The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Natwest Bank Fraud, Illegal and Unethical Practices

Labour, let this happen!

Lord Myners (ex couttes/natWest) assisted with the, could I say, enquiry...

RBS, have been in the pockets of labour for years; they rode roughshod over all the rules.

But, nothing was done to rein them;

RBS, brought the country to it's knees and;

then, Labour bailed them out!?

What was it that Fred the Shred said to GB?

Answer;

'a cash flow problem'.

Typical liberal crap, waste the taxpayers' money on benefit scroungers and layabouts doing nothing to earn their keep. :-D

Pity that liberal crap didn't extend to England. I have to pay for my prescriptions.

So people shouting it from the gallery make it true? An interesting concept. :rolleyes:

As far as I can tell, he hasn't been found guilty in a court of either, therefore it is potentially libellous to call him either, BB is absolutely correct.

Sue the newspapers then and all the others who spoke same