Am trying to deal with Lloyds TSB Overdrafts, Loan (with PPI) and Credit Card

fastkam
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Almost 3 years on...

Got PPI refund on the Lloyds TSB personal loan via the Financial Ombudsman Service

Defaults have dropped off my credit profile.

CCJ will drop off my credit profile next May.

But legally, the debts still remain outstanding ?

I was going to send Statute of Limitation letters to creditors as I have not paid towards any of the debts and had no contact with the the creditors since FEB 2006. But I believe this does not apply as CCJ was made against me in relation to the claim for an instalment for the combined loan/overdrafts.

On my credit profile Tessera default was for Lloyds TSB loans/overdrafts and Arrow Global was for Lloyds Credit Card.

Recently, I received a letter from Arrow Global in connection with the default for Lloyds TSB loans/overdrafts. Are Tessera and Arrow Global part of the same company ?

Arrow said that they were instructing Akinika Debt Recovery. I received a letter from Akinika recently:

"We are instructed on behalf of Arrow Global concerning an outstanding debt due to them. Arrow has obtained a County Court Judgement against you dated May 2009. The balance outstanding under the judgement is £15,420.00."

The CCJ against me was obtained by Phoenix Recoveries / Tessera in relation to Lloyds TSB personal loan and two overdrafts.

In the past, the only letters I received from Arrow Global were in relation to Lloyds Mastercard debt recovery.

Are Tessera and Arrow Global part of the same company or has one sold debt to the other ?

I had a look at the CCJ court papers dated FEB 2009:

"Claimant:

PHOENIX REC UK LTD SARL TESSERA

5TH FLOOR MAITLAND HOUSE

WARRIOR SQUARE

SOUTHEND-ON-SEA SS1 2JS"

"Particulars of Claim

The claimant claims 250, such being arrears

of instalments due under an agreement

made (the Agreement) whereby the Defendant

agreed to pay the Claimaint 50 per week of a

sum of 15,277.69 being then outstanding under

Account Number xxxxxxxx. For avoidance

of doubt, the Claimant affirms the Agreement.

This claim is solely for the repayments missed

by the Defendant in breach of the Agreement.

The Defendant remains liable for making monthly

repayments under the Agreement until the

outstanding debt is repaid."

I never agreed to anything with Lloyds or Tessera since May 2006 which is as far back as notes go obtained from the DSAR under Debt Manager section.

The May 2009 CCJ was made after I failed to respond this claim:

"To the Defendant

You have not replied to the claim form.

It is therefore ordered that you must pay the claimant £250.00 for debt (and interest to date of judgment) and £87.00 for costs

You must pay the claimant a total of £337.00 forthwith"

The letter from Akinika continues with the usual our client does not want to pursue legal action. An income/expenditure form is enclosed and a settlement may also be available subject to affordability.

Since Decemeber 2012 I have been on Employment Support Allowance (ESA) Support Group due to long terms health problems.

What can Akinika actually do ?

Are there any options or consequences I should consider ?

Thank you

Tessera are arrows yes.

Akinika were IQOR not linked to arrows.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I was not aware that Tessera has connections with AG dx. Southend on Sea based high profile in CSA?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

tessera at one point did the arrows donkey work

and featured heavily in their CCJ's up til a few years ago

have a read just type in their name

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you for your reply.

Tessera/ Arrow Global got a CCJ against me for the Lloyds TSB personal loan and overdrafts combined. I have stated the particulars above.

The CCJ for £337 was never paid and should drop off my credit profile next May as it will be 6 years.

Can they make a bankruptcy petition against me ?

What is best way to deal with this long term ?

how many letters have you had from them in recent weeks

it could just be they are worried it will pass the 6yrs without enforcement

there appears to be two issues here.

were there two CCJ's

as the GGJ is only claiming for missing instalments

not the whole debt

dx

and they

4 week ago I had a letter from Arrow Global saying that they were instructing Akinika.

A week ago I had a letter from Akinika.

Just the one CCJ for £337 (1x instalment plus costs) but in the particulars it makes reference to the whole outstanding amount.

As the judgment is in PHOENIX REC UK LTD SARL TESSERA name and PHOENIX REC UK are now dissolved...then Arrow will have bought the judgment debt hence the pressuring to make you pay something before the judgments 6th anniversary.

Have you received Notice of Assignment of the judgment from PHOENIX REC UK to AG?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Until now, Arrow Global has only been chasing me for the credit card debt which was a separate default on my credit profile.

There was never a CCJ against the credit card debt and the default dropped off the credit profile last year. I also noticed I have not received any letters recently from Arrow Global regarding this debt.

I have not recall receiving a Notice of Assignment of the judgment from Phoenix Recoveries UK to Arrow Global. But then again, I would chuck most debt letters in the bin. Is there any way I can check ?

You can check on :-

http://www.trustonline.org.uk/ see who holds any CCJs against you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Also, I recently moved back to my parents address and my name was added back to the electoral role. These debts were all registered against this address.

I checked on noodle and experian. I have one CCJ which I have already mentioned - £337 (1x instalment and costs) relating to the consolidated personal loan and overdraft debts (phoenix/tessera)

http://www.trustonline.org.uk/ will tell you the name of the Judgment claimant...address have no relevance CCJs are registered against you not property

On the county court claim dated Feb 2009, subsequent judgement against me and warranty of execution the claimant is:

PHOENIX REC UK LTD SARL TESSERA

5TH FLOOR MAITLAND HOUSE

WARRIOR SQUARE

SOUTHEND ON SEA

ESSEX SS1 2JS

October 2009 - I received annual statement from: Phoenix Recoveries (UK) Limited SARL acting in the name and on behalf of its compartment "Tessera Recoveries" PO Box 5932, Southend on Sea, SS1 9GZ. It continues to state that the debt is managed by Vicol.

The CCJ was for an instalment of the loan plus costs - £337

Arrow Global are chasing after the remainder of the loan for which CCJ was not obtained - £15,421

Can the name of the judgement claimant change. In this case, to Arrow Global if the whole debt was sold to them ?

"Arrow Global are chasing after the remainder of the loan for which CCJ was not obtained - £15,421 Then send them a CCA request and ask for a copy of the agreement

Can the name of the judgement claimant change. In this case, to Arrow Global if the whole debt was sold to them ?" Yes if its been assigned to them.

Just paid £4.00 for England and Wales Orders & Judgments. I downloaded report and it had no details whatsoever of the claimant.

The columns:

Name

DoB

Court

Case No.

Date

Amount

Status

I already have this info and I can got free from noodle.

I was advised by Stepchange to write to Akinika/Arrow a statute barred letter for the loan amount for which CCJ was not obtained.

http://www.trustonline.org.uk/ will tell you the name of the Judgment claimant...address have no relevance CCJs are registered against you not property

Thank you everybody for your input. Will update post once I get a response from Akinika/Arrow Global.

If this is a split debt...IE... judgment attained on one part of the debt and another chasing the balance you may also contend any claim for partial monies is averred Contrary to s35 of the county court Act 1984 s35 Division of causes of action.