Halifax Taking Me To Court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You really should not be talking to them.

They are such a large organisation that they can miss such deadlines and forget to find docs in time for Claims. By calling them you are just reminding them of you and the case.

Forget it.

Let them do the running.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You really should not be talking to them.

They are such a large organisation that they can miss such deadlines and forget to find docs in time for Claims. By calling them you are just reminding them of you and the case.

Forget it.

Let them do the running.

Thanks HP Mum,

Dont worry, I had already sent the CPR letter so they knew all about it and that huge organisation can run around until the cows come home, they do not have what is needed to win. I have all of the original documents that do not comply and the temporary contract that they broke after 9 days of agreeing to it, silly, silly!;)

I got the greatest satisfaction today in being able to correct the muppets that work there, although this would not have been something I could have done at the beginning I now feel better equipt to give some of the grief back. :D

Thanks for your input

Kindest wishes

wish me well :)

Thanks once again HP Mum,

While there are quite a few on here, does anyone know if the N211 form is the correct one to issue the counterclaim without a fee?

Thanks in advance

wish me well :)

Hello wish me well,

What have you got with you in the court bundle?

It is perfectly alright to speak to Halifax even if they are going to proceed with their claim, many a deal is made on the steps to the court house.

The courts like to hear if the parties to the action have tried to engage in discussion to settle the matter without the need for judicial interference.

Anyway, where are we up to? I will need to go back and print off your defence and add to it in order to complete it and I will probably do this through the night, are you sure about those dates, 7 days is the deadline?

On another note I think it would be a good idea after filing your defence and counter-claim to the court, to send Halifax your proposals to settle this matter.

Also I think it would be a good idea to send them a written letter stating that you have filed your defence and counter-claim and that you have complained to the court regarding their Non-Compliance with Pre-Action Conduct Practice Direction and those other CPR rules, perhaps all of this needs to be in the one communication.

This so called solicitor at Halifax clearly is out of her depth, Halifax can't be bothered to comply with the CCA 1974, yet they want to use it to have a judgment ordered against you, they simply cannot have it both ways.

What about those credit reference files-Call Credit and Equifax, did you get hold of them?, we want to see the account status.

Well, for now, come back to me, much more to do I know, but we have a little more time on our side, Halifax are out of time.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Hello wish me well,

come in, over, I mean roger.

Tallyho old boy, getting ready now sir, targets comming up squadron leader, roger.

Hold, hold, don't drop, repeat, don't drop, until you see the whites of their eyes. roger.

Will do skipper, roger and out.

Wish me well, where are you?

Kind Regards

The Mould

PS. just a little sprinkling of that magical midnight dust.

Hello wish me well,

What have you got with you in the court bundle?

Ihave the defence and counterclaim form there but I called the courts and they said if I do it that way there is a fee to pay, this is why I searched for the N211 form, I think its the one I need.

With the defence, I will have a copy of the ridiculous Default Notice but not sure what else if anything I need for that.

With the counter claim I have the temporary agreement letter, the default notice, the 1st letter from Blair, the letter before action garbage and I think thats it?

It is perfectly alright to speak to Halifax even if they are going to proceed with their claim, many a deal is made on the steps to the court house.

It was fun to speak to the Halifax, even if my facts are alittle questionable, it made such a nice change not to feel like ****, like I used to feel when the telephone calls came from them constantly.

The courts like to hear if the parties to the action have tried to engage in discussion to settle the matter without the need for judicial interference.

Yes, I plan to inform the court that I have tried to be reasonable with regards to settling out of court ;)

Anyway, where are we up to? I will need to go back and print off your defence and add to it in order to complete it and I will probably do this through the night, are you sure about those dates, 7 days is the deadline?

Yes, the court confirmed today that I had worked the dates out right, my defence has to been in before 16.00 hrs on the 21st April, but I plan to get it in before then, no chances are being taken there :D

On another note I think it would be a good idea after filing your defence and counter-claim to the court, to send Halifax your proposals to settle this matter.

I agree, thats why I mentioned it ;)

Also I think it would be a good idea to send them a written letter stating that you have filed your defence and counter-claim and that you have complained to the court regarding their Non-Compliance with Pre-Action Conduct Practice Direction and those other CPR rules, perhaps all of this needs to be in the one communication.

Now is this needed, do the courts not send that info to them? I dont know but we will think about that some more :p

This so called solicitor at Halifax clearly is out of her depth, Halifax can't be bothered to comply with the CCA 1974, yet they want to use it to have a judgment ordered against you, they simply cannot have it both ways.

What about those credit reference files-Call Credit and Equifax, did you get hold of them?, we want to see the account status.

No, I havent, been so taken up in this I just havent got round to it :eek:

Well, for now, come back to me, much more to do I know, but we have a little more time on our side, Halifax are out of time.

Kind Regards

The Mould

As I said before, I have nothing to give, if it went against me (judge lottery I know) then £1 per month is stretching things so, hey ho, we will see. I want to show them that they cannot treat people this way and win all the time, so let the show begin :rolleyes:

Oh well I may be mad fighting but at least I will know I did my best.

kindest wishes

wish me well :-)

OK, for the time being, lets pretend its midnight.

Ok boys, tell me did you folla this guy all week.

Yes sir we did, on Monday he comes out and goes to the game, but we couldn't get in, so we went home and listened to the radio.

On Tuesday, he stayed at home, so we went to the game.

On Wednesday, it was raining, we all stayed at home.

On Thursday, he comes out and goes to the market, we go to the market too, but he fooled us, he didn't show up.

On Friday, he definately went to the market, but we fooled him, we didn't show up.

Oh boys whats the matter with you, didn't you shadow this guy?

Sure we did boss.

What day was that.

SHADOWDAY.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Hello wish me well,

come in, over, I mean roger.

Tallyho old boy, getting ready now sir, targets comming up squadron leader, roger.

Hold, hold, don't drop, repeat, don't drop, until you see the whites of their eyes. roger.

Will do skipper, roger and out.

Wish me well, where are you?

Kind Regards

The Mould

PS. just a little sprinkling of that magical midnight dust.

You've not started howlin already, surely not :eek:

dot dot dash, dash dash, dash dot dash dot, dot dot dot dot, dash, dot dash. Translation:-

I'm over ere lol ;)

As I said before, I have nothing to give, if it went against me (judge lottery I know) then £1 per month is stretching things so, hey ho, we will see. I want to show them that they cannot treat people this way and win all the time, so let the show begin :rolleyes:

Oh well I may be mad fighting but at least I will know I did my best.

kindest wishes

wish me well :-)

Yes that's right, if the judge isn't with the programe, he won't even understand your defence let alone your counter-claim.

Are you a home owner wish me well, because if you are, and by some freak of injustice, Halifax could get a charging order.

OK, don't worry about telling Halifax that you have complained about their conduct, I just thought you might enjoy doing that.

Right, tommorrow ring the court and ask what form you need, I would of thought that it would be in your response pack somewhere.

Yes we will get this defence and counter-claim in to the court on time no problem.

So, tonight I will add to your defence and complete it, tommorrow I will go through your particulars of claim and finish it, then on Friday you can go to the court and file it, did you say that the court house is not too far away?

Can you get there easily?

Then on Friday night I will go over your proposal letter to Halifax, and clearly spell their position out to them.

OK, come back to me, roger.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Yes that's right, if the judge isn't with the programe, he won't even understand your defence let alone your counter-claim.

Are you a home owner wish me well, because if you are, and by some freak of injustice, Halifax could get a charging order.

I am joint owner, cant prove I can pay mortgage on my own at the mo so I suppose thats a good thing, and they can only get a charging order after I have failed to do what the court orders if I lose and dont comply or have I read some wrong information somewhere???

OK, don't worry about telling Halifax that you have complained about their conduct, I just thought you might enjoy doing that.

Yes I would enjoy it very much and it is a distinct possiblity old chap, cheers ;)

Right, tommorrow ring the court and ask what form you need, I would of thought that it would be in your response pack somewhere.

I can fill in the N211 form and print it off, otherwise I will have to pay the fee with the form the court supplied.

Yes we will get this defence and counter-claim in to the court on time no problem.

Jolly good, old bean!!

So, tonight I will add to your defence and complete it, tommorrow I will go through your particulars of claim and finish it, then on Friday you can go to the court and file it, did you say that the court house is not too far away?

Can you get there easily?

I can but it hasnt been allocated their yet so should it not be sent recorded to Northampton County Court?

Then on Friday night I will go over your proposal letter to Halifax, and clearly spell their position out to them.

Okay dookie

OK, come back to me, roger.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Copy that, roger :D

Over.

Yes of course, send it to northhampton.

Yes that's right, if you lose and don't comply with the judgment, then and only then could they apply for a charging order, but you will not lose!

What did you think of their reaction today to your phone call, did you get the impression that they don't know what they are doing?

That info you have requested will be in a relevant filing system, readily locatable and easily accessable, they are trying to stall you.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Roger

Yes of course, send it to northhampton.

Yes that's right, if you lose and don't comply with the judgment, then and only then could they apply for a charging order, but you will not lose!

What did you think of their reaction today to your phone call, did you get the impression that they don't know what they are doing?

I remember saying yesterday, or this morning? They dont know their arxe from their elbow, how true, how true!!

That info you have requested will be in a relevant filing system, readily locatable and easily accessable, they are trying to stall you.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Roger

One rule for them, another for the sqeezy cheese!! :eek:

Copy that, roger

over :D

I am going back to your defence page so I can print it off to remind me where I was on it, then later on I will write it out in draft and post it up.

After I print it out I am going for a tea break, then back in 10 mins.

Kind Regards

The Mould

OK, wish me well,

I have printed off the defence page for me to refer to and I will finalize this tonight and hopefully get it posted up before daybreak, oh boy, I really don't want to be sitting here when the sun comes up, normally I am in my box by then.:eek:

I need a bit of devine intervention to prevent that.:-)

Blimey govenor, its nearly midnight, what do you think, work hard, play hard?

By the way that photo of me, well in the photo its not me, I was standing there where it was taken, but when we looked at the picture, my left arm was missing and the right side of my face was melted, the person in the picture doesn't look anything like me, when I say melted, It was melted not a blurred picture, this was on a mobile phone, it is not camera trickery.

There is also a picture of an impish looking creature, about two and a half feet tall, horn type features on its head and a very ugly looking face, he is always hiding behind a long mirror, sometimes when I am asleep he runs up to me and shouts something in an animal like voice and I jump out of my skin, he is sometimes taking my sons toys and hiding them, and then he puts them back in a position that we can't possibly replicate, i.e, my sons magic wand, you know a black stick that is white at both ends and each end is slightly rounded, this thing stood the wand up on its end when it put it back in the play room, but we cannot get it to stand up like that for love nor money, its impossible.

The other things take hold of me when I am asleep, I can almost not move, they don't show themselves, they are invisible to me but I can feel how evil they are, I try to speak and they block my tongue, but somehow I manage to eventually speak and I then can fight them, I tell them to show themselves and the more I insist the weaker they become then they fear in me leaves and their power is gone, they might not come back for a month or longer but they keep comming back, they won't leave me alone.

There is a young child comming in and out and there is a young woman and a victorian gentleman, he looks like a wealthy land owner from his time.

There is also a very evil looking man and it seems to me that the impish thing is under his control, this evil man is trying to do something but somehow he is being blocked from doing it.

He can only stand outside our home, he can't enter.

Behind our home on day in the day time I saw a massive ball of fire over the land behind our home, it was like an inferno, when we did some research on the history of this place we found out that there was a barn at the place where I saw the fire, the barn did catch fire a couple of hundred years ago and one of the farm workers died in the fire, he was the one who came through in the picture of me to show me what had happened to him.

The good things are trying to tell us something, but we are having a difficult time trying to work it all out, we took a picture facing the long mirror and in the reflection there was some writing but it was back to front and in ancient language, we are trying to translate it, but we cannot find the code for it anywhere, we are still looking.

I am having really bad dreams when I do sleep, and my dreams are of the same thing but just in different senarios, it is always a dream of good v evil. Sometimes I have a triology of dreams, over the three days the dream continues on to the next part in the story until the third part, the ending, the ending is always extemely terrible, but I manage to save my wife and my sons.

Anyway, rambling on again.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Thats scary stuff there!!

I think there must be something else after we die and sometimes have been convince there is something in my home, nothing nasty but a feeling that your being watched.

Occassionally there are noises and a few things moved but not very often, I tell myself its my overactive imagination getting the better of me but, sometimes, well I dont know.

I do not know how you stay there, there is no way I could put up with things like that goin on, no chance!

You and your wife must be extremely strong willed, good on you both.

I do hope things get sorted, I'd love to catch something on camera, gold dust you could make some money, hold ghost hunts around your home there are loads of people who love things like that. I am one of them :eek:

Anyway, I am trying to find out about another nasty firm that I received a letter from today, my postman didnt come until 5.30pm what a good mood to be in just in time for tea!!!

Apparantly they are awful nasty nasty evil buggers that just go for the jugular.....arrrrgh, not again :mad:

Now I am rambling

Kindest wishes

wish me well

Thats scary stuff there!!

I think there must be something else after we die and sometimes have been convince there is something in my home, nothing nasty but a feeling that your being watched.

Occassionally there are noises and a few things moved but not very often, I tell myself its my overactive imagination getting the better of me but, sometimes, well I dont know.

I do not know how you stay there, there is no way I could put up with things like that goin on, no chance!

You and your wife must be extremely strong willed, good on you both.

I do hope things get sorted, I'd love to catch something on camera, gold dust you could make some money, hold ghost hunts around your home there are loads of people who love things like that. I am one of them :eek:

Anyway, I am trying to find out about another nasty firm that I received a letter from today, my postman didnt come until 5.30pm what a good mood to be in just in time for tea!!!

Apparantly they are awful nasty nasty evil buggers that just go for the jugular.....arrrrgh, not again :mad:

Now I am rambling

Kindest wishes

wish me well

Wish me well, what's this letter? what firm? Tell me more if you will.

Roger

Kind Regards

The Mould

Wish me well, what's this letter? what firm? Tell me more if you will.

Roger

Kind Regards

The Mould

Oh dear, you have enough on with this one!!

sorry.

Its Howard Cohen

Notice of assignment (heading)

No pre-action protcol I have 14 days (23rdApril) to respond to the Court claim that has already been issued this was on the 9th of April

Sxxt eads

again to all I apologise for my language :sad: