Halifax Taking Me To Court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4880 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quick point to save you any hassle/expenses; if you serve your counterclaim at the same time as your defence you will not have to pay a fee under Part 20 of the CPR.

Thank you very much indeed vjohn, yes of course because defendant becomes defendant part 20 claimant and vice versa for the claimant.

So, again very grateful for your imput.

Kind Regards

The Mould

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right it says date defaulted 19/09/2008

Default Bal £6,208

File updated for the period to 08/11/2009

Acc status 888888888888888888

It then shows £41 paid but in the middle it shows one pament of £0, I can prove there has been no missed payment with bank statements every payment made until I stopped altogether??? Right I have just worked out which month this is November 2009, it says the balance on the account £0. payment in November £0. Then in dec its all back again??

OK, wish me well,

That is conclusive evidence that Halifax did indeed resile on that temporary agreement.

I am going off-line for about half an hour, then I will be back.

See you soon.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Hello wish me well,

Sorry about that, it took a little longer than I expected.

I will be on-line for about half an hour now, then I will be back on tonight around 10 or 11 pm.

So how are you?

Where are we now as far as info to your defence is concerened?

Well, let me know.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Hello wish me well,

Sorry about that, it took a little longer than I expected.

I will be on-line for about half an hour now, then I will be back on tonight around 10 or 11 pm.

So how are you?

Where are we now as far as info to your defence is concerened?

Well, let me know.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Hi there,

Right, the defense, I cannot think of anything else that needs to be covered or raised with regards to the muppets at the Halifax and their incompetent handling of my account, I do need to get clued up for any question that a judge may ask me, (if it gets to court:rolleyes:) so I will be taking a good look at your defense on the last page and make some notes to get info on.

With the counterclaim, do I just take the points relevant and raised in the defense? Where would I need to send this? I think the defense has to many characters for me to submit online so would I send it to Northampton County Court with supporting evidence? And also a copy of it with docs to the Halifax litigation dept or the address on the court form?

Sorry, so many questions again :eek:

I also need to look into the ?? the point that vjohn kindly informed me of, oh dear, all of a sudden I feel like all the reading I have done so far has only 'tickled the surface' :eek: I will get there, I am sure, with help from people like you and vjohn adding in every now and again.

Thanks to you all

kindest wishes and I am sure I will be online later :)

wish me well

Edited by wish me well
typo

Ok, I want to make sure I am understanding everything you have provided for me so far so I have put my response in red, am I getting the jist of this or just confusing issues??

1. Did you default on the original credit agreement?

The Original agreement was out of play at the time the Default Notice was issued, I was in a temporary 3 month Contract with the Halifax which superseded (to take place of or replace) the Original at the point of the unlawful Default.

2. If you did default on the original credit agreement, did Halifax issue a default notice pursuant to legislation contained in s87/s88 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 before commencing with legal proceedings?

No, the Halifax did not comply with the strict prescribed requirements with regards to issuing a compliant Default Notice, examples;

The amount required to remedy the alleged default differs from the amounts stated on both June 2008 and July 2008 credit card statements,

The date for remedy of any alleged breach has to be 14 clear days which, if posted 1st class 2 extra (working days) need to be added to the date of the letter and if posted 2nd class 4 extra (working days) need to added. The Halifax have to prove the Default Notice was sent 1st class or it will be assumed 2nd class was used. The date of my Default Notice is 23rd July 2008, the date which the Halifax state I need to comply is 24th July 2008, this does not even allow the debtor the statutory 2 working days added on to 14 if posted 1st class.

3. Was there a temporary agreement in place between you and Halifax whereby Halifax had indicated/implied in writing that they would not use/exercise their strict rights for a period of 3 months?

Yes, the temporary agreement issued by the Halifax clearly stated that they accepted the lower amount on the account, this was to assist me (the debtor) as I was experiencing financial difficulties and this would prevent the need for a Default to be registered against me!

4. If such temporary agreement did legally exist, would it be inequitable for the Halifax to resile on the promise implied in writing in the said temporary agreement without giving any notice to you or without giving any reasonable notice to you?

Yes, for the Halifax to resile (pull out from an agreement, contract or statement) in my opinion is inequitable (unjust and unfair) as they gave no reason, notice before carrying out their actions. I had complied with the requirements of the new agreement, although the Halifax’s actions of issuing the Default Notice before any of the new lower payments were required show just how inequitable their actions were.

5. If the temporary 3 month agreement did indeed legally exist, then such agreement would, for those 3 months, supersede the original credit agreement between the two parties. Such an agreement would under law of contract be a bilateral contract, by which all parties to that said instrument are legally bound to act as prescribed. So, was there a breach of this contract by either party to it and to what extent has the damage, if any, been to the non-breaching party?

A bilateral contract is an agreement, usually in writing, that involves the exchange of promises between two parties who consent to do something at a future date or time. This is where the Halifax contravened the rule at law of the Doctrine of Promissory estoppel, There was a breach of this contract by Halifax by issuing the Default Notice 9 days after this contract was agreed, unlawfully passing my personnel data to Blair Oliver Scott 2 months into the contract and processing and registering a Default at the Credit Reference Agency (ies) 2 months into the bilateral contract. Untold damage to the defendant (me) has been done by the actions of the Halifax with regards to registering an unlawful default on my personnel credit file, the case (find out what case!!) set a precedent of £1,000.00 compensation amount.

6. Do arrears to an account/agreement constitute a clear and unequivocal default on the account/agreement by the payee, the debtor, or do the arrears to an account/agreement only become a default; non-performance, by the debtor, when the creditor issues a default notice in accordance with the legislation contained in s87/s88 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, and the debtor fails to respond to the required/suggested remedy and rectify what the creditor is claiming is a default by the debtor under the terms and conditions of the contract/agreement between the two of them? In other words what is the definition of a default within the bounds of the relationship between a creditor and debtor?

The definition of a default between a creditor and debtor is;

The debtor fails to comply with a section of the agreement between the two parties, the creditor then issued a Default Notice, (the clue is in the heading!) under the CCA 1974 section 87 informing the debtor that IF the required actions are not undertaken by the debtor in the time allowed by law THEN the creditor is entitled to do X, Y, Z. If the debtor does not do what is required, then and only then has an unequivocal default occurred.

The arrears do not constitute a clear and unequivocal (leaving no doubt) default, this is why there is a need for a Default Notice to be issued in accordance with the legislation of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 Section 87/88 and as this was not the case, because the default notice should not have been issued at that point, I had no case to answer or remedy to comply with because the 3 month temporary agreement superseded the original agreement and requirement of the latter.

7. The claimant (Halifax, creditor) has commenced legal proceedings against the defendant (wish me well, debtor), so is there a 'Live' agreement between the two parties, if there is and the claimant has complied with s87/s88 of the said act, the court will have the claim held, however, if there is no 'Live' agreement between the two parties because of a failure by the claimant to comply with the said piece of legislation contained in the Consumer Credit Act 1974, then the agreement/account has indeed been terminated by the actions of the claimant, and the claimants only entitlement can be for any arrears that were due before termination occurred, so the court will award those due payments because the defendant is liable for them, but the defendant is not liable for the main balance because the claimant has failed to secure for themselves the benefits that s87 of the said act would of provided them with in their claim.

Because Halifax issued a non-compliant with the CCA 1974 section 87 Default Notice and resiled from the temporary contract with no cause or reason, this revoked the rights that they would have had under section 88 of the CCA 1974 to enable them to start court proceedings to recover the balance outstanding on the account. The fact that Halifax have broken the terms of the 3 month contract from the outset and started the proceeding automatically terminates any agreements that were until that point in place. As the Default Notice was not compliant in any form required by the Act the Halifax have denied themselves the chance of having the favour of Section 87 of the said Act to claim the full amount due, as apart from the arrears the remainder of the balance is what would have been due in the future, they have in fact limited themselves to only being able to recover if any the arrears on the account up until the account was terminated by them on issuing the court proceedings on the back of a non-compliant Default Notice.

I do hope I am getting it, :rolleyes: I know you will guide me in the right direction and for all of your efforts so far thank you.

BTW if I wasnt quite sure of a word I have included the description just incase anyone reading is the same as me and a little limited to the english language :eek: big words sometimes throw me! :D

kindest wishes

wish me well

Edited by wish me well
adding a word adding detail to is it a default section

Having looked through the statements sent until Blair oliver scott took over, the Halifax did not charge interest in July 08, then it went back to nearly £100 per month interest and then they charged late fees ontop!!

Dont know if that is relevant, it looks to me like they 1st acknowledged the temporary contract in July then decided they werent happy and just reverted it back to the original contract terms in August 08. I maybe wrong but just thought I'd add that little bit of info.

Hello wish me well,

Reading the above, that 3 month temporary agreement in July 08 clearly stated that interest and charges would be supressed during this fixed payment arrangement.

Halifax really do want every piece of the cake and to eat it aswell, I simply cannot believe it, halifax have quite clearly violated nearly all or indeed all of that 3 month agreement, they have practically broken their agreement within a few days (OK 9 nine days) of it comming into force.

Anyway, I am going to have a look at your post further down.

Catch up in a few mins.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Ok, I want to make sure I am understanding everything you have provided for me so far so I have put my response in red, am I getting the jist of this or just confusing issues??

1. Did you default on the original credit agreement?

The Original agreement was out of play at the time the Default Notice was issued, I was in a temporary 3 month Contract with the Halifax which superseded (to take place of or replace) the Original at the point of the unlawful Default.

2. If you did default on the original credit agreement, did Halifax issue a default notice pursuant to legislation contained in s87/s88 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 before commencing with legal proceedings?

No, the Halifax did not comply with the strict prescribed requirements with regards to issuing a compliant Default Notice, examples;

The amount required to remedy the alleged default differs from the amounts stated on both June 2008 and July 2008 credit card statements,

The date for remedy of any alleged breach has to be 14 clear days which, if posted 1st class 2 extra (working days) need to be added to the date of the letter and if posted 2nd class 4 extra (working days) need to added. The Halifax have to prove the Default Notice was sent 1st class or it will be assumed 2nd class was used. The date of my Default Notice is 23rd July 2008, the date which the Halifax state I need to comply is 24th July 2008, this does not even allow the debtor the statutory 2 working days added on to 14 if posted 1st class.

3. Was there a temporary agreement in place between you and Halifax whereby Halifax had indicated/implied in writing that they would not use/exercise their strict rights for a period of 3 months?

Yes, the temporary agreement issued by the Halifax clearly stated that they accepted the lower amount on the account, this was to assist me (the debtor) as I was experiencing financial difficulties and this would prevent the need for a Default to be registered against me!

4. If such temporary agreement did legally exist, would it be inequitable for the Halifax to resile on the promise implied in writing in the said temporary agreement without giving any notice to you or without giving any reasonable notice to you?

Yes, for the Halifax to resile (pull out from an agreement, contract or statement) in my opinion is inequitable (unjust and unfair) as they gave no reason, notice before carrying out their actions. I had complied with the requirements of the new agreement, although the Halifax’s actions of issuing the Default Notice before any of the new lower payments were required show just how inequitable their actions were.

5. If the temporary 3 month agreement did indeed legally exist, then such agreement would, for those 3 months, supersede the original credit agreement between the two parties. Such an agreement would under law of contract be a bilateral contract, by which all parties to that said instrument are legally bound to act as prescribed. So, was there a breach of this contract by either party to it and to what extent has the damage, if any, been to the non-breaching party?

A bilateral contract is an agreement, usually in writing, that involves the exchange of promises between two parties who consent to do something at a future date or time. This is where the Halifax contravened the rule at law of the Doctrine of Promissory estoppel, There was a breach of this contract by Halifax by issuing the Default Notice 9 days after this contract was agreed, unlawfully passing my personnel data to Blair Oliver Scott 2 months into the contract and processing and registering a Default at the Credit Reference Agency (ies) 2 months into the bilateral contract. Untold damage to the defendant (me) has been done by the actions of the Halifax with regards to registering an unlawful default on my personnel credit file, the case (find out what case!!) set a precedent of £1,000.00 compensation amount.

6. Do arrears to an account/agreement constitute a clear and unequivocal default on the account/agreement by the payee, the debtor, or do the arrears to an account/agreement only become a default; non-performance, by the debtor, when the creditor issues a default notice in accordance with the legislation contained in s87/s88 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, and the debtor fails to respond to the required/suggested remedy and rectify what the creditor is claiming is a default by the debtor under the terms and conditions of the contract/agreement between the two of them? In other words what is the definition of a default within the bounds of the relationship between a creditor and debtor?

The definition of a default between a creditor and debtor is;

The debtor fails to comply with a section of the agreement between the two parties, the creditor then issued a Default Notice, (the clue is in the heading!) under the CCA 1974 section 87 informing the debtor that IF the required actions are not undertaken by the debtor in the time allowed by law THEN the creditor is entitled to do X, Y, Z. If the debtor does not do what is required, then and only then has an unequivocal default occurred.

The arrears do not constitute a clear and unequivocal (leaving no doubt) default, this is why there is a need for a Default Notice to be issued in accordance with the legislation of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 Section 87/88 and as this was not the case, because the default notice should not have been issued at that point, I had no case to answer or remedy to comply with because the 3 month temporary agreement superseded the original agreement and requirement of the latter.

7. The claimant (Halifax, creditor) has commenced legal proceedings against the defendant (wish me well, debtor), so is there a 'Live' agreement between the two parties, if there is and the claimant has complied with s87/s88 of the said act, the court will have the claim held, however, if there is no 'Live' agreement between the two parties because of a failure by the claimant to comply with the said piece of legislation contained in the Consumer Credit Act 1974, then the agreement/account has indeed been terminated by the actions of the claimant, and the claimants only entitlement can be for any arrears that were due before termination occurred, so the court will award those due payments because the defendant is liable for them, but the defendant is not liable for the main balance because the claimant has failed to secure for themselves the benefits that s87 of the said act would of provided them with in their claim.

Because Halifax issued a non-compliant with the CCA 1974 section 87 Default Notice and resiled from the temporary contract with no cause or reason, this revoked the rights that they would have had under section 88 of the CCA 1974 to enable them to start court proceedings to recover the balance outstanding on the account. The fact that Halifax have broken the terms of the 3 month contract from the outset and started the proceeding automatically terminates any agreements that were until that point in place. As the Default Notice was not compliant in any form required by the Act the Halifax have denied themselves the chance of having the favour of Section 87 of the said Act to claim the full amount due, as apart from the arrears the remainder of the balance is what would have been due in the future, they have in fact limited themselves to only being able to recover if any the arrears on the account up until the account was terminated by them on issuing the court proceedings on the back of a non-compliant Default Notice.

I do hope I am getting it, :rolleyes: I know you will guide me in the right direction and for all of your efforts so far thank you.

BTW if I wasnt quite sure of a word I have included the description just incase anyone reading is the same as me and a little limited to the english language :eek: big words sometimes throw me! :D

kindest wishes

wish me well

I really do not know why you feel that you are an absolute beginner , I told you, you are a very fast learner, I know it is nerve racking, don't take this the wrong way, I am on your side, a very small piece of me, the size of a splinter is starting to feel sorry for the Halifax, they have no idea of what they are going to face, nothing will prepare them for when they come up against you. (I don't really feel sorry for them, I really can't wait to see it all shoved up their noses and down their throats, but in the politest possible way of course, he he).:eek:

Get ready to rumble, did you remember that Halifax case from 2007?:eek:

I am going for a cup of tea, and I think I will be on-line for a max of 2hrs tonight, I really need to sleep, I know that I am very tired because I am laughing at everything for no reason, even now I have got the giggles.:D

Well, I will be back, to terminate the Halifax.:D

Kind Regards

The Mould

I really do not know why you feel that you are an absolute beginner , I told you, you are a very fast learner, I know it is nerve racking, don't take this the wrong way, I am on your side, a very small piece of me, the size of a splinter is starting to feel sorry for the Halifax, they have no idea of what they are going to face, nothing will prepare them for when they come up against you. (I don't really feel sorry for them, I really can't wait to see it all shoved up their noses and down their throats, but in the politest possible way of course, he he).:eek:

Get ready to rumble, did you remember that Halifax case from 2007?:eek:

I am going for a cup of tea, and I think I will be on-line for a max of 2hrs tonight, I really need to sleep, I know that I am very tired because I am laughing at everything for no reason, even now I have got the giggles.:D

Well, I will be back, to terminate the Halifax.:D

Kind Regards

The Mould

Good evening to you kind sir.

I know exactly what you mean why (see I told you, I meant what!!) (oh my goodness I meant with!!!) regards to being tired, I actually put the bottle of milk in the cupboard and the coffee jar in the fridge earlier :eek:

I havent heard about that case before, I dont think anyway, is there anything I can read up on with regards to that?

I am glad to hear that I must have some brain cells left in that head of mine, the funny thing is I didnt even realise how much I could remember until I did that post earlier, and I promise, I didnt cheat :razz: no, I really didnt :)

Anyway, I agree that the Halifax should run scared with their tail between their legs cause I have found this site and wonderful people willing to help me, they can shove that up their axxxe and swivel a while :D

Sorry that was a little rude, not like me at all :rolleyes:

Anyway I look forward to the next installment from yourself as always.

Kindest wishes

wish me well

p.s. It must be something in the air tonight, I have just spent about an hour laughing my little socks off on my new mobile phone to my sis, dont even know what we were laughing about most of the time. :D:D

Edited by wish me well

OK,

Listen up Halifax the midnight hour is close at hand, and darkness is going to fall upon your land......because this is thriller! thriller night.

You darn vermin halifax, well you ain't good enough to shovel up my S h eye tee, ya hear me, you yella bellies, I'm gonna give you to the count of ten, 1, 2,.....10, tat tat tat rat tat tat tat tattatatttatata, this town ain't big enough for the two of us, ya hear me halifax, yeah that's right you punks, do ya feel lucky, well do ya punks.

I am looking for Sarah Connor, well I am sorry there's no Sarah Connor hear, well where is she? I don't know I tell ya, I only know of a Alison Turner, yeah that her, that's who I mean, where is she, well who are you?

I am a machine, sent from the future, what type of machine are you? I am a Halifax machine and I need to terminate Alison Turner now, here in 2006 before she does something in 2007 against my boss the Halifax.

Well i have got news for you buddy,I am not your buddy, well what ever you are, you are too late you gigantic piece of metal, your stupid Halifax, they couldn't even get that right, get what right? the date you numbskull, this is 2010 ha har harr harrrrrrrr. Then I am going to terminate you, you can't do that, why not? because Halifax haven't issued a termination notice in accordance with their own useless procedures, so again i say to you...har har har harrrrrrr haaaaaarrrrrrrrr, take that.

There's a new sherrif in town folks, goes by the name of the man with no name, and he's comming for ya Halifax, do you hear me Halifax, this is payback time, you had better go and get yourself a whole new set of underpants, Halifax yoe are gonna need em, ya hear me Halifax you vermin.

Halifax you are gonna be verminated, why you ain't good enough to reside in the sewers Halifax, yeah Halifax, well you unloaded all of your cannons now Halifax, and now you got nothin, so whatd'ya do now Halifax huh, yeah not even your big corporate ballbags can save ya now.

I have no idea of what I am doing, this has nothing to do with your defence.

Hey Halifax, what? ya ever heard of them pussycatdolls, what? yeah, well I'll tell ya, don't cha wish your case was as strong as mine don't cha, uh huh uh huh uh huh don't cha.

Wish me well if you are still there, I do not know where I am.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Master piece, pure gold!!!!

Words fail me :D:D

I now do not know where I am either :D

What have you done, I cant get the blxxdy pussycat dolls song outa my head now!! :p

you are the 'Mastercard'..........Priceless!!

thank you for making the end of the night a funny one ;)

kindest wishes

wish me well :D:D

"Well i have got news for you buddy,I am not your buddy, well what ever you are, you are too late you gigantic piece of metal, your stupid Halifax, they couldn't even get that right, get what right? the date you numbskull, this is 2010 ha har harr harrrrrrrr. Then I am going to terminate you, you can't do that, why not? because Halifax haven't issued a termination notice in accordance with their own useless procedures, so again i say to you...har har har harrrrrrr haaaaaarrrrrrrrr, take that."

Do you think I could use that in my defence?;)

Edited by wish me well
its a c not an s!

Here we are, another day in the life of the Halifax.

IN THE OFFICE:

9.AM

Good morning Mr Chief exec, are you going to do anything today?

Well that's jolly nice of you to ask Ms urm, er Mrs urm ah yes, well erm that's very good, yes apparentetly so, it was of course, but I didn't do it, because er, it was not my turn, It was Sunday yesterday wasn't it?

OK, everyone If i could have your attention, very important, does anyone here know anything about what were are supposed to be doing?

Yes , yes erm you over there in the back row, with your hand in the air, erm, do you know?

Well I was raising my hand because I would like to go to the toilet if that's alright, I really need to go for my morning glory.

OK , lets not all panic, there's some sort of urm, er, files, that's it files, that's what they are over there somewhere, so can we all just go outside for a minuet or if you would prefer we could all go out side and have a game of volley ball, hands up who wants to play volley ball, no-one, Ok what about a game of manhunt?

OH there you are Mr Jenkins, there's some one on that thing over there, the erm, um, oh telephone, I don't who it is, they said, er that they are a customer or something like that, so urm, er can you speak to them and er just say er we are busy, very busy, and you don't know anything and um tell them they have got the wrong number and er hang up.

Right then you lot, it has been brought to my attention by a very irate customer that none of you are any good and this customer is really fed up with it. oh s h eye t, were are in for it now. Right are you listening! I just want to say keep up the good work.

Hoorahh, Its nearly time for lunch, who's comming to the pub? Lets all go, yeah great idea Gordon, by the way does anyone have any idea of what are purpose is, we come here to this place every day, Monday to Friday, personally I have been doing that for the past 15 years, and I still don't know anything about whatever this er job is that I am supposed to be doing, so I would just like to say to the newbies, keep your chin up, It will come to you in the end, and when that happens you will be retiring anyway, so relax and enjoy yourselves.

Well lets see what its like tommorrow when we return with another live broadcast from inside the nations favorite creditor.

Halifax, I am going to be howling at the moon tonight.

Kind Regards

The Mould

A few funny quotes, totally off any relevant subject,

Always laugh when you can. It is cheapest medicine.

Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'

You can't have everything....where would you put it?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.

You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly! Ha, ha!

I’d like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

How random is that, what have you started The Mould :D;)

Well let me see, ah yes I remember now, it all started when I was a little penguin, my father, he was a very funny polar bear, and every morning it was daylight. in the afternoon that's all we did. When it was tea time we all agreed that it was. Then at the end of the day, it was night time.

Those days, well if that was so, you couldn't possibly because no-one could, if it was ever that way, I wouldn't, Its hard to speak when you don't say anything, I have tried but there is no way you can say that I did, because you weren't there.

There is a wolf, not an ordinary wolf, this one is hairy, every now and then he comes into my life and asks me if I can bake a cake.

When I was young, I started to read a book, then I learnt how to ride a bike, then how to dance, soon I was dancing on the bike.

Don't ask me, lets just let it be the rule of midnight.

Very good fun.

Kind Regards

The Mould

The Halifax, a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain!

Bank failures are caused by depositors who don't deposite enough money to cover losses due to mismanagement

Good bankers, like good tea, can only be appreciated when they are in hot water!

What is this all about!! :p

Once upon a time, a long time ago, far far away............a magical land of lepricorns appeared from underground.

I have something very important to tell you, now you may need to take a seat.......brace yourself, "what for?" "what?", "what for?" what ya askin me for, actually, yes I will have a cup tea, thanks.

Hey did I tell you the one about that, oooh, whatdua call em... yu know them erm..... oh come on I told you the other day, them thingy mebobs, OH JUST FORGET IT, YOU'VE RUINED IT NOW!!!

I keep earing bout eggy bread, so, is it bout eggy bread?

Who r u barb, the pizz police! :eek:

Doya know its pointless tryin to have a civilized conversation with ya init!!

I am going mad :D

Edited by wish me well

Poison is what it is, we are suffering from Halifax poisoning, and this could be terrible, as there is no known cure.:eek:

Wait a minuet Homes, Yes Watson, hello watson are you there? Watson speak to me man, what is it? Watson are you alright? Watson where are you? I cannot see you for this blasted fog, Watson, for goodness sake man say something. Watson, for christ sake where are you, Watson my good fellow, come on man, Watson for the first time in my life I am actually frightened I tell you, God damn you Watson say something. I tell you Watson I simply cannot bear the thought of loosing you, where are you man?

Watson in my last desparate plea to you, come forward man, can you not hear me, I tell you this is baffling me Watson, this could become the most complicated case in my carear and how on this earth could I ever solve it without you Watson, please Watson, say something won't you.

Yes Homes, what do you want me to say, Are you insane man, Watson I have been looking for you for nearly a whole minuet I thought That I had lost you forever, where have you been man, what happened here in this minuet, I am at a loss Watson, help me out, shed some light on this Watson.

Well Homes old boy, I said wait a minuet, Yes Watson I remember that bit, but what happened next? Nothing happened old boy, I said wait a minuet because I needed to tie my shoe lace.

Howling, surrounded I am by wolves, my dearest friends.

Midnight rules OK.

Kind Regards

The Mould

We don't usually pick up hitchhikers... but I'm-a gonna go with my instincts on this one. Saddle up partner!

Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

According to the map we've only gone 4 inches.

No, it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing.

Mental

Gas man. How the hell did they know that I got gas?

uh, sir, you're in a gas station!

W H A T

Oh dear, what next??

:D:D:D:D

Well, wish me well,

This has been incredible fun, my tummy is aching so much from all of this wonderful laughter.

I think we could start a midnight club, you know, forget about all the stresses and strains caused to the many of us, and let off with anything, it does not have to make any sense at all.

Well, I think its nearly bedtime, so If I can get on-line tommorrow daytime I will, if not, I will catch you up in the evening, if you are on-line.

So, until the next day comes, I bid you goodnight and I hope your super little gang are all OK.

Take very good care of all of you.

I need to go outside to feed the wolves, you think I am joking, I know, but I tell these wolves are unlike any that you would of ever seen, but unlike all of the stories about these creatures, these friends of mine are the most gentle, giving and loving creatures that anyone could ever ask for, they are loyal and unconditional, they are here around our home, they protect us, there is something really not right about this area, sometimes I am really frightened by it and so are my sons, my wife too, you will probably think that I am mad or crazy, but whatever this thing is we have it on camera, in a photo.

I am rambling, tiredness.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Ps. Goodnight

Kind Regards

The Mould

;)

I have loved all of the posts tonight, my brain doesnt hurt, for a change!!

Yes I think you are right we should start up a club, we have had a few spectators maybe next time some of them will join in :D

Good night and take care all of you

kindest wishes

wish me well

p.s I will be on tomorrow night, I have to go out in the daylight arrrgh!!

catch up with you tomorrow ;)

Well, wish me well,

This has been incredible fun, my tummy is aching so much from all of this wonderful laughter.

I think we could start a midnight club, you know, forget about all the stresses and strains caused to the many of us, and let off with anything, it does not have to make any sense at all.

Well, I think its nearly bedtime, so If I can get on-line tommorrow daytime I will, if not, I will catch you up in the evening, if you are on-line.

So, until the next day comes, I bid you goodnight and I hope your super little gang are all OK.

Take very good care of all of you.

I need to go outside to feed the wolves, you think I am joking, I know, but I tell these wolves are unlike any that you would of ever seen, but unlike all of the stories about these creatures, these friends of mine are the most gentle, giving and loving creatures that anyone could ever ask for, they are loyal and unconditional, they are here around our home, they protect us, there is something really not right about this area, sometimes I am really frightened by it and so are my sons, my wife too, you will probably think that I am mad or crazy, but whatever this thing is we have it on camera, in a photo.

What thing? The wolves or is there something else?

I am rambling, tiredness.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Ps. Goodnight

Kind Regards

The Mould

Are you pulling my chain The Mould ;)