Halifax Taking Me To Court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4880 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well, I think the answer is, Japan, is that right, yest, great what have I won, two altogether, and enjoy them.

No, I have no idea either, but that is the precise nature of the game, sooo, ralex why don't you. or Don't cha.

Kind Regars

Mouldy

Roger

oooooh, not quite, but nearly there. Its a custard sandwich will extra chilli's.

And this is what you could have won......."What do you mean, you dont need anymore lipsticks":eek:

Do you recall I told you about some trees?

Theres so many of them in a wood you know!

Roger, I can see ya, roger

Oh no, its a tree:D

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know, there has been a hell of alot of 'guests' reading this thread. Do I need to be worried?

That is entirely up to you, Halifax will be worried, so with all things being equal, its only fair, if you worry also, so you should worry so much, that by the time Monday arrives, your hair will be so white, that when you meet Halifax in court they will need sun glasses.

Its up to you, yes this thing with Halifax is nerve racking, but you have nothing to fear.

Kind Regards

Mouldy

At first I was quite frightened of Sainsbury's and all of their army of other companies, but soon with some incredible assistence being given to me, I knocked them out of the ring, it is not over yet, Sainsbury's have got to settle this matter with me, if they don't, it will be settled in court, and they don't want me to take it to court because they can't defend against my claim, they have a final chance to resolve this matter with me, if they blow it, they will be headlining the news, for all the wrong reason's, because my case will be high profile from the outset of entering into the public domain, the courts.

Don't worry, but it is perfectly alright to worry.

(Quoted stolen from 'THE MOULD') I know I should do my own!!:p

msut you always never finash a sentence

I really dont understand what you mean in your statement

do ya mean erm

what do ya tink to dat

I have no idea but

who wasnt

what and

where I

why do you?

roger, oh I mean mouldy, tis no where near!!

what do you think about it?

:p

Edited by wish me well

Hello wish me well and Dotty50,

I am opening up another page on the browser tabs, to see if there are any messages that I am waiting for, also I am constantly looking up this unenforceability of agreement thing, because there is a change in the way the courts are looking at or making a judgment on these cases, the tide seems to be changing, there's a surprise.

Quick impression of prince charles........

Yes about this enviroment thing, well it seems to me, that's what it seems to me anyway, thank you, mummy can I have a zoom lollypop today, I have been very good and you have not sent me to time out once, so please can I have one mummy, go on mummy, give it your royal seal of approval.

Kind Regards

Mouldy

Roger

Hello wish me well and Dotty50,

I am opening up another page on the browser tabs, to see if there are any messages that I am waiting for, also I am constantly looking up this unenforceability of agreement thing, because there is a change in the way the courts are looking at or making a judgment on these cases, the tide seems to be changing, there's a surprise.

Is that for my next sarga? I have pinched little bits from here there and everywhere and have sorta come up with a defence, I think I will pm that to you or start a new thread. Dont want to confuse anyone reading. Oh wait, I think its a little late for that, can you imagine what people (not in the know) think when they read some of the posts :eek:;) And yes the tide is turning, some of it down to the Rankins!! But.. they took the creditors to court so theres somethings I need to read up on there. Great to know you are already doing leg work on that for me, if thats what your doing? Sorry, that all just sounds like I am assuming you are looking into things for me, tad rude me's thinks! :eek: Mine has an argument under section 59 (1) of the cca, it's an application form/credit agreement!! but I will go into that somewhere else. (pm or new thread)

Quick impression of prince charles........

Yes about this enviroment thing, well it seems to me, that's what it seems to me anyway, thank you, mummy can I have a zoom lollypop today, I have been very good and you have not sent me to time out once, so please can I have one mummy, go on mummy, give it your royal seal of approval.

Kind Regards

Mouldy

Roger

Oh is from the admin? did you ask for a read receipt, thats if you can when contacting site admin?? I dont know.

Rambling, roger

Edited by wish me well

I see a new moon arising, oh don't go out tonight, I feel the end is soon aproaching, oh don't go out tonight.......I don't know the rest of that song!

If you believe they put a man on the moon, then you probably believe everything written in the bible.

He was left on the wood, but the stupid vatican will not tell you that!

OK, Mr pope, high priest are you, closer to God than anyone else are you, God chose you Mr pope did he, gave you some sort of power to bless water did he, tell me then you pharisee, why did you murder the heart from God?

Yes that's right, come out you evil and face this case that is held against you, state your cause, all of you, you governments, you priests you are all responsible for murder, you are the one's that owe a debt, all of you governments join together and face me and the case I hold against you.

Come out and face this challenge you murderers, you have wrecked this world and cut the life out of God's children, their innocence has been spilled into this earth by your own hands, you evil men.

Your invitations have been revoked, you have refused to fulfill your pupose you wicked men, I am calling you out now, I will face all of you in any arena on this earth, come out and answer to this claim.

It is with the truth that you will be destroyed, your preference will be melted down and poured into this cup, and you evil rulers will drink every drop of it, see then, if your preference, once it is poured into your throats, will cause you to live or cause you to die.

You evil rulers owe a debt, and all your gold will not cover the bill.

Come out all of you evil rulers, come out you pharisees, see if you will be given authority again to condem the innocence, you will not be forgiven for those evil things you have done and still do today.

Your evil days of rule are over.

Kind Regards

Mouldy

I had to say that.

I see a new moon arising, oh don't go out tonight, I feel the end is soon aproaching, oh don't go out tonight.......I don't know the rest of that song!

If you believe they put a man on the moon, then you probably believe everything written in the bible.

He was left on the wood, but the stupid vatican will not tell you that!

OK, Mr pope, high priest are you, closer to God than anyone else are you, God chose you Mr pope did he, gave you some sort of power to bless water did he, tell me then you pharisee, why did you murder the heart from God?

Yes that's right, come out you evil and face this case that is held against you, state your cause, all of you, you governments, you priests you are all responsible for murder, you are the one's that owe a debt, all of you governments join together and face me and the case I hold against you.

Come out and face this challenge you murderers, you have wrecked this world and cut the life out of God's children, their innocence has been spilled into this earth by your own hands, you evil men.

Your invitations have been revoked, you have refused to fulfill your pupose you wicked men, I am calling you out now, I will face all of you in any arena on this earth, come out and answer to this claim.

It is with the truth that you will be destroyed, your preference will be melted down and poured into this cup, and you evil rulers will drink every drop of it, see then, if your preference, once it is poured into your throats, will cause you to live or cause you to die.

You evil rulers owe a debt, and all your gold will not cover the bill.

Come out all of you evil rulers, come out you pharisees, see if you will be given authority again to condem the innocence, you will not be forgiven for those evil things you have done and still do today.

Your evil days of rule are over.

Kind Regards

Mouldy

I had to say that.

sorry, my son pinched the computer!! cheeky monkey!

The Mould, thats.........deep

Wow, bet you feel better now though?

:)

sorry, my son pinched the computer!! cheeky monkey!

The Mould, thats.........deep

Wow, bet you feel better now though?

:)

I will feel better when I have fufilled my purpose, and that is to ensure that my sons and all the children in this world are not chained up by these evil rulers, they all claim to be shepards, but none of them are true shepards.

These evil rulers are all sons from the one who propelled the first lie into this world. I loath all of them, all the things on this earth belong to no man, all these evil men belong to this world.

Come out from your palaces you evil rulers, come out from that vatican palace, you who dwell there, you that claim to be holy men, why do you keep your palace in the heart of the roman empire, you murdered him, and then you stole the truth away, no honour was given un to him, for you are not honourable men.

Take this challenge you evil priests, you pharisees, you tortured him and made him lie in his own mess, you mocked him, you spat on him with your vile tongues, you urinated on him when he could no longer stand, you embarrassed him by tearing his clothing from him infront of the many who stood and did nothing to help, you crowned him with those thorns that you forced into his beautiful skin, you tore his flesh away from his sacred temple with your lashes never ending, and although he held the power to free him self away from you evil men, he stood there and took more pain than any man on this earth could ever take and still he not rise to you.

Dropped the wood at his bloodied feet, and forced him in his weakest hour to lift that mighty trunk and hold it on his back, then you pushed him over so that it would fall on his weakened bones and crush them around his lungs, and still he held himself true to his father and all the faith in him stood him up, and you pharisees knew then who he was, but you hid the truth, and cheered the soldiers when they forced him on along that stone path.

Through him down you all did, on that hill, and though fatally wounded, he not heal himself, but gave himself. And you all stood around him and insisted the iron went in deeper to hold his hands and feet in place, you evil pharisees, you feared he would free himself, you knew who he was.

Lifted up on the wood for all to see, and he held his head up and he faced you all, and still he not condem you, the most beautiful being ever to walk on this earth, and you evil men loathed his beauty, stripped him of it, and said to the crowed,'Look at him now, do any of you desire him now'.

The romans refused to let you pharisees take him down, he was left there on that wood.

His father kept his promise, because his father is the true father, he is comming back to this earth, and he carries a sword with him.

Get ready you evil men, your days are comming to an end.

Kind Regards

Mouldy

Why did the Banker cross the road? - Because he stapled himself to the chicken.

Three investment bankers are sitting outside a coffee shop, sipping glumly on their cappucinos. The first one says "It's terrible, I have lost five million on my accounts this morning, there is no way to recover my losses. When I get back inside I'm going to go past my office, up to the fifth floor, open a window and jump out" The second one says "You think that's bad; I've lost nine million on my accounts in the last hour, I have nothing left. I'm going to ride the lift all the way up to the ninth, open a window and jump out" The third one says "I'm glad our building only has fourteen floors."

I had a cheque returned earlier. "Insufficient Funds" Mine or the banks?

Money talks. Trouble is, mine only knows one word - goodbye.

Talked to my bank manager the other day and he said he was going to concentrate on the big issues from now on. He sold me one outside Boots yesterday!

What do you call 12 investment bankers at the bottom of the ocean? A good start.

"Quote":

According to psychologists, at times of crisis, humour can provide a vital way of expressing frustration at a baffling situation.

:D

According to the 'Majority' way back when, the world was flat.

How long does it take to dig half a hole?

Tree (s) is the magic number, but the penguin doesn't know that.

Five fish is all you need, to help you build a house.

We are the hands of time, on the man made clock of hours.

The world is not enough for the many, but for the few, to breath is plenty.

Wish me well, I will go off-line in 10 mins, and then catch up tommorrow, if that is alright.

So if I cross over on the posting, I wish you and your super little gang of monkeys a very good night.

Speak to you tommorrow.

Take very good care of all of you.

Kind Regards

Mouldy

Roger and out for tonight.

Hello wish me well,

How is everything going to day?

Have you had a chance to look at your counter claim?

If not, I will be on - line this evening, and we can go through it then.

Probably will be a good idea to leave the damages award in the courts hands, we know the level for the unlawful default, but it is quite difficult to quantify the damages for the rest of your counter claim, it can be done by looking at the extent of the damage and distress caused to you by Halifax as a direct result of their breach of contract; Non-performance to the temporary 3 month agreement.

The claimant asserts that the defendant's strict rights under the original agreement/contract were suspended during the time of the three months to the said temporary contract, the July 08 agreement. (I put this in the wrong place!)

The series of events that followed their breaking of their promise is what the court will look into to determine the compensation award.

The court may or may not off-set the award against the Halifax claim, in reality, Halifax can only claim those 8 months of arrears, your counter claim for damages is much higher, based soley on the unlawful default part of it, the court will have to look at their actions during the time of the temporary agreement, and the only conclusion that the court can reach, based on your documentary evidence, is that Halifax's actions were inequitable.

So, you ( claimant ) (You will be, the defendant part 20 claimant, in the entirety of this action, and Halifax will be, the claimant part 20 defendant)

The claimant claims damages against the defendant for Non-performance; breach of contract by the defendant, who was an agreed party with the claimant to a temporary three (3) month contract, which, under the terms of the said temporary three (3) month contract, superseded the original agreement/contract that was in existence between the claimant and the defendant, for those three (3) said months.

The 3 month contract entered/agreed to by the claimant and the defendant is dated as the 14th of July 2008 this is the start date of the said tempoary three (3) month contract. The claimant has enclosed/attatched copies of the said contract to this counter claim against the claimant, to the list of documents that the claimant's counter claim relies on in this action.

The claimant claims damages from the defendant under sec 13 of the Data Protection act for the unlawful and defamatory default that the defendant entered on the claimants credit reference file. The claimant asserts that at the time of entering the default the defendant had no legal excuse to do so, furthermore, the claimant asserts that the defendant was estopped from undertaking the action of entering a default because of the promise given/implied in the aforementioned temporary three (3) month contract.

The claimant seeks the same level of award as given in the (I think Kopahorror case, I think I have mis-spelt that) (Carry that on later).

This is all just in draft form of course.

The claimant seeks damages under sec 13 of the Data Protection Act from the defendant for the unlawful processing of the claimants personal data, the claimant asserts that at the time of the processing of the claimants personal data, the defendant had no lawful right to do so.

OK, wish me well, does this make sense so far? I will catch up with you later on.

Kind Regards

Mouldy

Edited by The Mould
Need to add further detail-in red

OK, wish me well,

I do hope everything is alright on your side.

On each page that you use for the POC'S state - Particulars of Claim, claim No and the defendants address.

LIST OF DOCUMENTS:

They are the July 08 agreement, the credit reference file print off showing the default and the date of entry, the letter from Blair, Oliver & Scott Ltd in September 08. The bank statements for those 3 months.

The credit reference file and the B, O, & S Ltd letter prove the unlawful data processing.

We need to look at how many PRINCIPLES of The Data Protection Act did Halifax contravene/breach, and this will be times (X) by two (2).

You will need to make three (3) copies of everything, and put them all in the envelope to the court.

You will need to write a covering letter to the court manager asking for your counter claim to be served, and clearly listing the contents of the envelope.

Then, when the court serves your counter claim, it will send you a pack confirming this along with other relevant information.

Then you wait for Halifax to respond and directions from the court.

Well, maybe we will catch up tommorrow.

By the way, if you are religious, I had no intention of offending you or anyone else who may be religious, with my posting yesterday, I could not compress the desire to say what I said.

I will leave the forum switched on for about I hour more, then I will go off-line until tommorrow evening.

Kind Regards

Mouldy

Hello, mouldy

sorry, my littlest monkey will not settle tonight!!

I am not offended at all, dont worry about anything like that just bad night:(

Sods law that the night I need to be on here doing my poc things just go for a burton!!

Anyway, I am on now, not sure how long it will last but I am going to read though whats been posted so far.

Hope you and yours have had a lovely day

Kindest wishes

wish me well

Hello, mouldy

sorry, my littlest monkey will not settle tonight!!

I am not offended at all, dont worry about anything like that just bad night:(

Sods law that the night I need to be on here doing my poc things just go for a burton!!

Anyway, I am on now, not sure how long it will last but I am going to read though whats been posted so far.

Hope you and yours have had a lovely day

Kindest wishes

wish me well

Hello wish me well,

So sorry to hear that your little one is a bit restless, what about some gentle lullaby music or some soothing classical music, that might help, I know you know that being a good mummy an all.

I am glad to see you on-line, I have posted somethings up for you to get your teeth into, hope its all in order.

Well, I am going for a tea break and smoke, back in 10 mins.

Kind Regards

Mouldy

Hello there,

wasnt sure whether we'd catch up tonight, right is this what applies to my situation and if yes, how do I do this? Do I leave the defence as it is then set out the counterclaim in exactly the same way?

Form of counterclaim

Where a defendant to a claim serves a counterclaim, the defence and counterclaim should normally form one document with the counterclaim following on from the defence.

Oh dear, I am feeling lost, is it just typed up like the defence on A4 paper, not court documents? Do I need to send any of the court papers back or can it all just be typed out as it looks, on that note, do I need to fill the court form in and then continue what I can fit on the form on A4? This must seem like a ridiculous question but all of a sudden I am lost, maybe its just because of the night I'm having!!

I need to think, it takes a while :)

Right back in a min ;)