Video : Council Tax Liability Order hearing abandoned.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

From the web site :

This is for a Council Tax Liability Order hearing in Cwmbran Magistrates Court in South Wales, There were 14 Freemen in attendance.

The court was never convened as the Freemen never handed juridiction to magistrates or the clerk by standing up when ordered to do so and the magistrates never sat down.

The magistrates twice abandoned the court (the ship) and it was the Freemen who called the Police and at one point the Lay advisor can clearly be heard calling attending Police Constables to arrest the magistrates for impersonating judges.

There were many criminal acts committed this day by the company personnel (Magistrates, solictors, security and the clerk) and Police complaints are under way pending prosecutions for Fraud among other things.

You have to go to the web page to see the video, I don't know how or if they can be embedded here .

English Freemen Standing In Court - Council Tax Hearing - The Takedown Begins! on Vimeo

I want to see the ending of this....are they going to try and enforce this illegal order...are the Police going to do anything about it....I jus love it when the law is used to give the powers a right royal chomp on the backside.

Of course I will pay you everything you say I owe with no proof.

Oooh Look....Flying Pigs

I've never heard of these 'freemen' before. Are they a national type group, or some group that exist locally , in Wales ? They seemed organized , to have the people in the gallery not stand up to deny jurisdiction .

I've never heard of these 'freemen' before. Are they a national type group, or some group that exist locally , in Wales ? They seemed organized , to have the people in the gallery not stand up to deny jurisdiction .

Just google freemen on the land you may find it interesting.

Hopefully one day all dca's will be history

That would be an interesting point to follow , that liability order . Since it has no court backing . Wonder how many other liability orders have been issued under similar circumstances of no actual court proceedings or judgement taking place . As in it being pre-signed before the event of the court proceedings.

I want to see how they get out of the signed order @ 10am in the fact the court did not hear the case, and it did not start till 12.30 pm :eek:

bet that sarg' got a rucking also , as the other officers stood down and complied with the law :lol:

Let us stay mindful of Linda Lyon Block, the American who claimed the State had no jurisdiction over her when she shot and killed a policeman. She ended up in the electric chair!:eek: Better keep to council tax bills - it's safer.:cool:

If her trial had been carried out by these magistrates , it wouldn't have been the birth certificate they produced in lieu of the defendant , it would have been her death certificate produced after the sentence had been carried out the week before.

GO TO

www.fmotl.com

and here for the WIRRAL - Council Tax success

http://tpuc.co.uk/

Personally, it misses me off to be funding huge pensions

for these council chairman, ceo's and the like.... I'm

Band F and it ain't funny.

See the videos, invest the time.... find out the difference

between a police man and a police officer....... in one

of the tpuc videos.

Everything we've been brought up to believe is a LIE.

Edited by charlie*