Parking Eye Again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I went to a site monitored by Parking Eye on 30th Jan. In fact I went twice, lunchtime & after 9pm.

Conveniently they did not notice my leaving lunchtime or rearriving @ 9pm ish.

So they just noticed me arriving lunchtime, leaving nearly 10pm so instant overstay, instant ticket & £80 to pay.

I would welcome any advice on this matter. I have written to ask why did they not notice my departure & re-arrival?

Thanks

Conveniently they did not notice my leaving lunchtime or rearriving @ 9pm ish

They usually have a 'no return withen x hours' to try to catch those who forget something and go straight back however in this case they just decided to IGNORE the time difference.

The operative word here you will note is IGNORE so the best approach is to use their own method and IGNORE them back

It is a [problem] so do not write to them, do not phone them, do not email them.

There is NO appeals service and any atempt at contact will mean you will be down for more junk mail.

Expect several letters from Parking Eye then their Debt Collectors and Solicitors all of which are the PPC in different disguises

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, this is the first time on this site, just recieved a letter from parking eye, parked for 1hr 45 mins at a Aldi store, wasn`t aware. firstly the letter was sent to me (registered user) I wasn`t driving.

I have contacted Aldi which said if i can produce a receipt with a spend of £30 or more they will cancel the fine.

I explained i no longer had a reciept, also that i paid by cash, they asked for my details so they could forward on to the area manager, didn`t do this.

I have looked at the web in some detail, just wondering what course of action to take, I would have understood if this was a pay and display. i am just angry the fact they are asking for a £70 fine reduction to £40 if paid early.

Please help

Hiya, this is the first time on this site, just recieved a letter from parking eye, parked for 1hr 45 mins at a Aldi store, wasn`t aware. firstly the letter was sent to me (registered user) I wasn`t driving.

I have contacted Aldi which said if i can produce a receipt with a spend of £30 or more they will cancel the fine.

I explained i no longer had a reciept, also that i paid by cash, they asked for my details so they could forward on to the area manager, didn`t do this.

I have looked at the web in some detail, just wondering what course of action to take, I would have understood if this was a pay and display. i am just angry the fact they are asking for a £70 fine reduction to £40 if paid early.

Please help

So if you didn't spend £30 at Aldi the fine stands? £30 is a lot to spend at Aldi:lol:

Of course Parking Eye and Aldi CAN'T issue fines (penalties-irrecoverable at common law;-))?

Best action is Ignore. Then when they contact you again - Ignore some more. If they persist in contacting you, do a bit more Ignoring:grin:

Edited by HomerJSimpson
Parking muppets CAN'T issue fines, despite what they tell you.

I got a ticket from parking eye whilst at Argos back in May 2009. I ignored it completely then I got another demand with a poor quality photo of my car with timings, I ignored it and then I got a letter from CCS Collections demanding £110 (same address as Parking Eye), this was on 25 June 2009, guess what I ignored it and I haven't heard a dicky bird since. Send no letters and make no phone calls, just ignore them and they go away!! :lol: