Halifax And Blair Oliver Scott

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sunflower

Forgot to ask, did you ever get the Pink Pig letter.

As there is a rumour and this is only a rumour that they selling a Auction for quiet a few bob.

Know if you have one i'll be your agent :D:D.

Gaz

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sunflower, you can reply to their letter stating when you recieved their letter, they will send another out to you in response to your first letter. This is very early days, sit back and relax, we will all guide you through.:wink:

Ignore, then ignore the next one and the one after that. Just keep them all in a file marked 'evidence'.

Responding in any way, shape or form just encourages them.

Make sure you write the date received either on the letter or the envelope.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

I haven't written to Blair O & S yet and note reallymadwomans comment not to bother, although other Caggers advise to respond to any letters in order to have a paper trail, should it ever go to court.

I have written yet another letter to Halifax asking for them to tell me exactly who BOS are and why they are dealing with the account.

I must admit, I am getting very fed up of writing and getting unsatisfactory replies, with what I believe to be blatant lies!

I am presently awaiting SAR, it will be very interesting what they produce this time!

hi, i have recived 4 of these since the end of jan 2010, i wonder how many more i will get:lol::lol::lol:

LOL! Looks like i will be getting quite a collection then!:D

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi Everyone

Thanks for you input.I was wondering like you say to best ignore it as like i mentioned that threatogram took an incredible long time to reach me and is dated beofore i actually dated and sent out my S78 request and the do not hassle me by phone account in dsipute letters to them,I mean that threatogram took about 8 days to reach me.What sort of postal service do they use!:rolleyes: .Talk about snail mail! It certianly is when Halifax involved!:rolleyes:

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Yes, probably fill up one wall of your house.

But on the good side will save you on wallpaper :D.

Gaz

LOL! You still collecting wall paper Gaz! No I sadly never got a pink pig letter from MBNA! I did feel rather hard done by.Though MBNA do seem quite attached to me!

Even though i did not get a pinkl pig!I did get some lovely Christmas cards from MBNA!

So in reflection as that last threatogram is obviously not a response to my last do not hassle me letter and S78 request as it dated before those letters best to wait and see what they write next in reponse to my last letters! Knowing the sort of snail mail they use will probably not get their response for several weeks!:)

scan0028-2.jpg?t=1268225096 Edited by sunflower99

Ok, well they have confirmed the agreement was terminated "ended" on 9th February 2010.

Did you receive a default notice ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Well folks this is Halifax response to my s78 request!Just this letter and several pages of unsigned ts and cs though there is a signature box on the unsigned demonstartion agreement.

Hi CitB

I recieved a default notice last year .I have got it somewhere but thought as i carried on paying them and asked them to reconsider the defailt notice that it may not have gone through but looks like they will be counting it after all! I remember i was not given much time to remedy and the thing took a very long time to get to me after issue date! I will have to hunt it out at some stage !if it goes further!It was rather ridiculous only gave me a few days to remedy! Seem like Halifax like to use slowest delivery service possible,The above s78 reponse was dated several days ago:rolleyes:

So you did actually remedy the default notice, is that what you are saying ?

If so, then I believe they should have issued another one. If I am incorrect on that, then if there were any irregularities in the original default notice then we need to know about them :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

scan0030.jpg?t=1268232876

scan0031.jpg?t=1268233705

scan0027-2.jpg?t=1268233903

scan0029-1.jpg?t=1268234084

Hi Gaz and CitB

The above posts is most of the main pages of one of the reconstructed unsigned agreements sent to me!

Thay say in letter they going to send my signed application form under seperate cover.Why an earth dont they save themselves on postage and spare some trees! by just sending a signed application form to start with.

I always think it is a cheek that they sort of reprimand caggers for using s78 As i said on a other Halifax threads how dare they try and threaten people about using what whatever help available to them .The law is not just there for the banks to use to threaten people with it is also there for the consumer to use to protect tehmselves too and i can get my information and help where i like whether it be from cag a solictor the internet a book or a claim mangement company!:mad: It is just that us caggers to sensible to use a claims management company and pay their awful fees s when you can get help from CAG! But if i had wanted to use one I got every right to do so:mad: arrogant well i will not ay the other word in case i get cagbooted!:eek:

So you did actually remedy the default notice, is that what you are saying ?

If so, then I believe they should have issued another one. If I am incorrect on that, then if there were any irregularities in the original default notice then we need to know about them :)

Hi CitB

I am not sure!LOL I suippose in a way no! as i did not pay the full mount demanded on it but for a while they accepted whatever i could afford and though threatograms and telephone calls carried on they also sent me letters saying i could make token payments ,So i used to pay what i could each month which always fell far short of their minimum reapaymants and i could make no progress as they kept adding interest and unfair charges and sometimes extra fees for doorstep ccallers! The amounts i paid varied each month.