I need some help filling out Court Forms and getting Insurance Company to Fully Comply

new-me2010
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Am totally confused at the moment

I have to take someone to court for non compliance with a court order and am stuck trying to fill out N244. I want it to look professional but am totally gumswizzled with it, so any advice would be grateful.

Ok whats the court order for?

I have had to fill loads of these out so i can help.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

right i need a bit of info but i should be able to talk you threw most of this.

top right should be easy for you to fill out the court would be one nears you.

1 new me 2010

2 tick claimant for the represent put N/A

3 this is the bit l need further info on

4 as 3

5 it would be advisable you tick with hearing as some Judges put it for hearing anyway.

6 1 hour 0 mins

tick no

7 if you have been given a trial date then put the date in if not put N/A

8 dISTRICT

9 put the defendant name/company name/solicitors name

10 tick evidence in box, note online u can only tick one box but you can do others by pen later.

You will need to submitt a copy of the original order any letters you have sent the company since the original order and any you have had from them.

11 is simple you cant delete or cross threw anything online tho.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

rite ok never dealt with a ex dispute like this butits not to difficult to sort out.

I hopefully have explained everything above easily enough for you to understand if u have questions please ask. I have put you as claimant but it is what ever you was in the original case.

3. On XX county court ordered that has to sign over to me a list of items in relation to our . To date has not compliend l want the courts to order that if does not comply with the courts order within 14 days that l will have no further option but to have the county courts baliff go and retreive the items from him. Also you want the courts to order that he has to pay for your costs of all legal action that you have had to take.

11. tick enclosed documents.

you need to list these and mark them

NM2010 1 the original court order

NM2010 2 a list of the items the courts ordered he handed over.

NM2010 each and every letter that has been sent and recieved by you eg MN2010 3 letter sent to defendant dated 1/jan/10 asking when the good will be ready for collection. NM2010 4 letter from defendant saying your not having them. ETC remember you must list each letter and reply together but as seperate numbers.

NM201 is your screen name you need to put your real name intials in like AA

I will be back soon re the number 4

Number 4 is a draft order. this is basically a copy of the order you want them to make.

which would go something like.

1 By XXXXX the defendant, XXXXXX, has to had over to me XXXXX.

look round the forums for draft orders and post up here if you need anything more.