Wescot, grasping at straws :o)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was at a friend's house earlier today, and they couldn't wait to show me a letter they had received from Wescot.

It is a bill for £9.00. Warnings all over the letter, and a choice weather to pay the full amount now, or call for a payment plan. :rolleyes::D

The best thing about it is it's for a tv channel you have to pay for ;)

My friend has never even had Sky!!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Oh, better pay it or they'll come to your friends door :lol:

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Now come on. You know Wescot never get it wrong. When they say she owes this £9 then she owes it and must pay it.

Just off to get my sanity tablets now:D:D

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Maybe your friend just to embarrassed to say what the channel was, maybe he has the same viewing habits as Jackie Smiths old man :D;)

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

Offer nothing at all. Let Wescot drift in the wind. From personal recollection, I think the lowest debt that a letter was ever sent out for was to a cousin of mine.

It was demanding £1.21 (Meritforce) for an entirely unsubstantiated House of Stirling debt. The letter got chucked - he should've had it framed.

Talk about every penny counts...

She has no intentions of paying it. It's insane the amounts they are now willing to chase. She could dispute it as there is no way possible she could of had that channel, but there is no point. They will give her a laugh every few weeks, then go away. :D

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Freeview and Freesat have additional, paid-for, channels. Setanta's channels were paid-for (well most of them).

So it isn't necessarily Sky.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

She didn't have any until just before Christmas. :)

F&Q's... Read here