Postggj. We need You !!!

pwg6565
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In the hope you pop in soon Postggj just wanted to be the first to say, we miss you bigtime on this Welcome Forum. Your help and advice is vital in our fight against Welcome Finance and I for one appreciate all the help you have given me thus far. I hope you are well and I look forward to your return as soon as possible. Take care.:)

+2 :)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

has he given up?

Last Activity: 11th February 2010 22:11

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Half term hols maybe ??

Is he still at school :p

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

perhaps the **** paid him off???

This has crossed my mind :???:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

well they are not going to shut me up!!!

glad to hear it ;)

others (myself include) need to remember the wise words post has provided before and hang tight and have the courage of your convictions

if it was not forr all the good advice on this site from everyone we would all give up.

nothings changed there is still a lot of information on here to continue the fight

essexboy