Advent Computer Training (Barclays Partner Finance)Info and discussion thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3905 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whaaaaaaaat?

That can't be posible, how I'm paying something I'm not using, Ok Barclays, give me my 6K back and I will pay you then, No, no, no, If I have to go to Court to kick A** I will do, anyway I haven't see this in the contract I Have, Anyway, the woman told something different to me so, I will se what happen in couple of days :D

When you spoke to them what did they tell you?

Whaaaaaaaat?

That can't be posible, how I'm paying something I'm not using, Ok Barclays, give me my 6K back and I will pay you then, No, no, no, If I have to go to Court to kick A** I will do, anyway I haven't see this in the contract I Have, Anyway, the woman told something different to me so, I will se what happen in couple of days :D

Are you on about Career Development Loan?

you got from barclays for this company

what did the woman say to you?

Is there some way that we can do a group litigation action....? i.e. as there is so many of us afffected. Does anyone know anything about this? We are paying or paid money for services we are not getting... Can anyone advise?

In the contract I signed, from Barclays and Advent Partner Finance, in the about your Rights sections it says:

2) if you recieve unsatisfactory goods or service paids for under this agreement you may have the rigth to sue the suplier or both.

3) if the contract is not fulfilled, perharps because the supplier has gone out of business, you may still be able to sue us.

So I will wait to see what happen and then, Sue the bank!

:)

When you spoke to them what did they tell you?

She says that they Haven't recieve any Confirmation yet from the Admnistrator and that they will do 2 things, or found another training center for me or give my money back, that she said, For god I swear!

Are you on about Career Development Loan?

you got from barclays for this company

what did the woman say to you?

Don't know about that, but is a partner finance and my papers said Barclays Studen finance, and the woman say to me, another training center or my money back, But i will take my money back cause I don't want another Stuff like this, very angry!!! :-x

spoken to barclays just now for my Career Development loan,

she says in the bottom of that paragraph in any of the contracts with barclays, they are stated you signed in the dotted line that you are liable to pay every penny for this course even if the course FAILS to carry on.

I don't see anything like that in my contract. I only see that I signed The Direct Debit Guarantee agreement.

She says that they Haven't recieve any Confirmation yet from the Admnistrator and that they will do 2 things, or found another training center for me or give my money back, that she said, For god I swear!

thanks alot, a couple of others have had similar responses, now i guess its just a waiting game, going to see if they can put the account on hold until they come to a resolution, dont like the idea of continually paying for something that no longer exsists.

I have access to this information due to my job nature but here it goes!

The ****ing b*****ds have this other Buisness set up but with (2) in the company name here are the details

Company Name: ADVENT (2) LIMITED

Registration Number: 06373522

Registered Office: 5 THE MEWS HAGLEY HALL, HAGLEY, STOURBRIDGE, WEST MIDLANDS, DY9 9LQ

Date of Incorporation: 17 Sep 2007

Latest Annual Return: 17 Sep 2009 Accounts Reference Date: 30 Sep Date Accounts Lodged: 02 Oct 2009 Issued Capital: £100 Latest Filed Accounts Date: 30 Sep 2008 Next Account Due Date: 30 Jul 2010 Company Type: Private Limited with share capital

English/Welsh companies incorporated under part 1 of the Companies Act

Type of Accounts: Small Company

Trading Address:

Telephone Number:

Region: West Midlands

Auditor's Opinion: Clean Report

Principal Activities:

UK SIC Code(s): 74840 : Other business activities not elsewhere classified

Parent: :

Ultimate Holding Co: :

If you notice the registration number for this company is different to that on there website, there going to do all of this again in a year or two under another company name!!! probaly not this one as not that Ive just shown alot of people the light on this company, hahahaha

I was very close to posting all of the addresses of Directors purely because I'm so outraged at this but I thought that could get me into serious trouble posting there home addresses and unfortunatley NO! I can't find out there personal home or mobile numbers... I also thought that could be one step to far If I did have access to that kind of information

I also found this list of companies that the Director there called Andrew Allchurch apparently has set up and still has 5 other companies running.

I found it pretty disturbing to look at myself please see it below;

CoRegNo Company Name Appt Date

05260747 ACCESS 2 CAREERS LIMITED Director 31 Dec 2004

06687942 ACCESS TRAINING & EDUCATION LIMITEDDirector 03 Sep 2008

06373522 ADVENT (2) LIMITED Director 01 Apr 2009

04511374 ADVENT COMPUTER TRAINING LIMITED Director 14 Aug 2002

04345224 ALLCHURCH & ASSOCIATES LIMITED Director 24 Dec 2001

05625504 IDEAS FOR CAREERS LIMITED Director 16 Nov 2005

The BBC and all the administrators probaly have access to all of this information aswell but I though I would share it with you guys aswell, as you can see he has multiple companies and a couple with very very similar names.

The Directors full name is ANDREW RICHARD ALLCHURCH

Enjoy!!

I just called to the Number from the BBC guy and they said that maybe they cannot help me cause is midlands only, but she took my name and number so she will pass that to the rigth person, I said that If they can call me back with any number over here in this area (I'm in york) and I guess that many people from over the North Have this Problem as well, She said if I will like to be interviewed I said YEAAAAAA!!! :D

In the contract I signed, from Barclays and Advent Partner Finance, in the about your Rights sections it says:

2) if you recieve unsatisfactory goods or service paids for under this agreement you may have the rigth to sue the suplier or both.

3) if the contract is not fulfilled, perharps because the supplier has gone out of business, you may still be able to sue us.

So I will wait to see what happen and then, Sue the bank!

:)

An example of Credit History:

1.taken credit

2.sued bank

3.got money back

Conclusion: don't fkin mess with me!!

An example of Credit History:

1.taken credit

2.sued bank

3.got money back

Conclusion: don't fkin mess with me!!

hahahaha! they will stop messing with me because I'm going down with all the Hammer of the Law (or the Hammer of Thor), Cause this is not Fair!

No Paying back nothing, I got nothing back from them!!!!!!!!!!:-x

you all maybe okay, career development loan, i dont know much about but im sure it has some insurence in it, i mean it's a CAREER LOAN, so you obviously paying to get a career why pay when you got no career, thats just a LOAN then.. hmmm i spoke to 3 people from barclays, both arseholes What to do, what to do...... i hate waiting.

I am paying Anglo Capital Ltd

I have phoned my bank santander/abbey about advise and who these people are I was told that they have no details on this company however they will be covered by insurance for these sort of problems so there should be no problem i was also told to possiably google this company that i have the loan with and to my shock they dont seem to exist... i also typed in there post code with no luck.. if anyone has a number or a way i can contact these people please let me know. fearing the worst now.!

I'm in Leeds - West Yorkshire if that is any help to you.

Hey Bro, Call to this number as well, they want to see if is many people from many places, so give a call and let your name and number as well! 0121 567 6104.

We are all together in this :)

Anybody from the North, North Yorkshire area?????

Hi, I was from East Yorkshire when I was on this course... I've since moved down South to Hampshire... Does it matter where we are from in this situation?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3905 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks