PCN Car Parking Fine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4950 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Louise,

I've got some letters, just like yours, only mine date from June 2008, October 2008, July 2009, October 2009 and December 2009.

They state that they are going to take me to court, have money taken from me, send bailiffs into my property, [i'd like to see that - but a bailiff wouldn't!].

They are going to kidnap my children, and rip their head and legs off.

My youngest daughter presented me with a Grandson nine weeks, perhaps I should submit his name for their kidnap list?

And do you know what has happened? Nothing, de nada, b*gger all!

I'm much further ahead of you in their queue, so when they actually "get me", I'll let you know, but I fear you will have a long wait.

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

:( Have received a letter this morning from Graham White solicitors - Lavender Park Road - West Byfleet, Surrey, KT146ND

It is anotice of intended legal action

now total cost of £207.25 - asking me to settle within 7 days or will get CCJ & Baliffs

Is worrying me now - shall I still ignore????

So if I, a total stranger, write and threaten you with legal action unless you pay me £1,000, would you be worried?

Or would you just think [EDIT] and ignore me?

Well Graham White is in exactly the same position I am with you in asking for money, so ignore them too.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just to let you know they have tried to ring me again today - didn't leave a message but I recognised the number from 1471 - when will it all end - is making me feel a bit ill now - wish I had paid the £30 fine when I first got it. :Cry:

Hi just to let you know they have tried to ring me again today - didn't leave a message but I recognised the number from 1471 - when will it all end - is making me feel a bit ill now - wish I had paid the £30 fine when I first got it. :Cry:

It's not a "fine". Just hold firm and don't give into these bullies, that's what they want you to do.

I do wish that some action could be made about these law firms who are quite happy to be part of scams such as this,

They are having the desired effect and you are falling for it. I' sorry it is making you feel ill, but have to wonder how ignoring these clowns and getting on with your life can have that affect, but everyone is different.

If you feel like paying their 'fine' what about mine?

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 2 weeks later...

HI everyone

received my Final Warning a couple of days ago - amount owed has now been reduced - don't know why - any ideas????? Also can they come in with the baliffs without a court order? Says will refer the matter in 7 days - when would I have to action - would it be a letter from the courts? :(

baliffs ,, there joking , they have to go to Court , there lies their first problem there more scared of Courts than you are of the stupid micky mouse letters they are sending , then if they really went to Court, and in the 0.000000000000000000% chance of them winning, it goes on and on,

more dribble by them

next one will be something like, please pay the money you dont really owe us , but because CAG tells everyone there legal rights were skint , so please feel sorry for us and pay :D

Also can they come in with the baliffs without a court order?

No.

And a court order would involve you being taken to court AND losing AND refusing to pay after 28 days.

All pretty tricky when they haven't got a leg to stand on and the charge is unenforceable.

Says will refer the matter in 7 days - when would I have to action - would it be a letter from the courts?

They're lying :-)

But yes, first letter would be a letter from local court. Feel free to issue a small claims against THEM if you wish! Anybody can stump up about £30 to take anyone else to small claims - don't think they're the ones with the power!

• 4 months later...
Hi everyone

Have received many phone calls since I last posted & have ignored as advised.

About a week ago I received this letter - sohuld I still ignore? Or do I need to repsond?

Any advice gratefully received :???:

Nothing to worry about. This is part of the usual meaningless "threatening" letter chain.You will be pleased to know that Michael Sobell is under investigation by the Solicitors Regulation Authority for sending out these types of letters.

• Haha 1