Mackenzie Hall

dpjg3982
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I have received a phone call from Mackenzie Hall saying they have brought my debt from a loan company. I explained to the loan company before xmas that I was struggling and in doing so, I have just completed registration stage for a debt management plan. Mac Hall response was they don't care, they now own it. I have had no previous contact explaing this had happened just a phone call from withheld number demanding I must pay in full today. When I explained the problem and i had been accepted for a plan, I was told they did not believe me, I am full of lies, there is no reason why i can't pay as they knew my wage amount, and that I had no intention of paying this loan. At the start of the conversation they told me pay a little amount even £5 they would put it on hold but after telling them my story they now say I don't have until end of month and this now goes to court.

I don't even know who these people are and have no evidence they own my debt. They didn't even tell me how much it was for therefore I wouldn't pay them any money as I don't know where it would be going.

I really don't know what to do now as they are quite bullyish and I feel scared & threatened by them. Has anybody got any advice?

Typical Mucky Hall behaviour

Firstly if they ring again refuse to answer there security questions and tell them to put everything in writing.

Do not get into any conversation with them.

Who was the original loan with?

When did you last make a payment?

Have you received a default notice?

Have you received a notice of assignment?

Most important DO NOT pay Mucky Hall anything. They have no powers whatsoever and will tell you any bull plop to get money out of you.

Do not feel scared or intimidated by them, they are nothing and can do nothing.

How old is this loan?

the debt goes back to september 2009 my bank card was lost so I couldn't pay them on time and becasue of this I could not rollover.

company is Quickquid. I admitted I rn away from my problem for 2 months and I have an e-mail from last week stating they accepting my circumstances and they await my DMP to contact

If MHall contact you again, by whatever means, send them a short note telling them you are in dispute with them because of their sheer stupidity and ask for their complaints procedure. They are currently being monitored by the OFT for their inability to deal with matters in dispute so the use of that word will grab their attention. Making a complaint will tie them up in knots for a couple of months by which time your DMP should be up and running neatly bypassing the Kilmarnock Kretins.

I have sent a complaint letter detailing that my account is in dispute over acceptance of my DMP and also request for CCA along with £1 postal order however they are still bombarding me with phone calls and e-mails threatening court action due to "lies" I tell them

Any advise of what else I can do?