Dissecting the Manchester Test Case....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4631 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Diddydicky,

Fully support your comments about solicitors. I don't have a lot of love for them but:- By definition they are "Officers of the Court" however their first obligation is to the client. I do not know of any solicitor who would willingly face an inquiry into his/her conduct by the Law Society or the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Take a look at those sites. Most wither at the knees at the suggestion. The sanctions are indeed harsh for failure to comply. Of course bank lawyers will bluff and bluster and hope that you are ignorant. Just think on people, if these legal hacks for the banks/dca's were really any good, would they not be in far better flourishing practices?

Greed is a fundamental/primeval motivation in our genes.

regards

oilyrag

nick20045

Like DD I think we have to agree to disagree having born witness to an old Director of Public Prosecurions practice being placed under "supervision" of an appointee of the Law Society. Eventually forced out of practice quietly and the business sold on to rivals!!

oilyrag