style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Morning All

I believe that I can retrieve all excess charges that I have paid to the B'S within 6 yr?.

Before I found my CAG family I had dealings with Rossies and Sherforce both of whom got their money with whatever charges they had levied.

However I have forgotten the amounts that I paid and to whom I paid them too, can I and how do I approach the B'S and get the info?

Is there a letter I could use?

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Check your bank accounts, then write to the bailiff with a simple letter, if they ask for a £10 fee pretending its personal information, then you might just have to pay it for now, then you recover everything through the courts and make it known to the judge the bailiff made a false representation my pretending a breakdown of costs is accessing personal information as defined under the Data Protection Act 1998. (enter the bailiffs £10 fee request letter as an exhibit in your claim).

The next generation Nintendo Wii - the Nintendo Puu

Check your bank accounts, then write to the bailiff with a simple letter, if they ask for a £10 fee pretending its personal information, then you might just have to pay it for now, then you recover everything through the courts and make it known to the judge the bailiff made a false representation my pretending a breakdown of costs is accessing personal information as defined under the Data Protection Act 1998. (enter the bailiffs £10 fee request letter as an exhibit in your claim).

Thanks Pu

I always paid them cash, as I had a buisiness at the time, and they put that much pressure on me I took the monies etc from my safe which in effect was customer order monies.

So with that in mind, should I just write to them asking for all info they have on me/

Mr W

Regards..Mr Worried :)

Yes, but keep the letter very simple. If you paid case, the bailiff can lie and say they did not receive the money, when writing. Include.

1. reference number - if any

2. creditor

3. date & address of visit

4, the bailiffs name if known

5. any other info that can identify the case.

This will take two letters to achieve, one to ask for the breakdown of charges, the second letter to answer their damand of £10 to provide a breakdown of charges.

Do not argue with the bailiff, save it for your Form N1 when you recover the money including the £10 fee, and mention "you understand" this may amount to obtaining money by making a false representation. You need to show the court the bailiff intentionally and deliberately defrauded you, and the £10 fee demand is a perfect example to prove your case.

The next generation Nintendo Wii - the Nintendo Puu