Have you Sent a Letter of Complaint to Rossendales

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5284 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK,

If you have sent a letter of complaint to Rossendales and not got anywhere with it, let start sending our complaints to the "Professional Body" that they belong to the CSA...

Below is a link to the Codes and standards:- on that page you will find the Link to the complaints form. lets fill there post bags and see if we can't get some action from there end?

Codes & Standards

Hi there

Sending a complaint to Rossendales is about as useful as a Turkey complaining about being on the Menu in the US on "Thanksgiving Day" - although I did see president Obama actually release one:):) - so Miracles I suppose can sometimes happen.

Complain to all STATUATORY bodies -- and by all means CC Rossendales but I wouldn't bother complaining to them first -- in fact complaining to them directly almost gives this obnoxious firm of thugs and bullies a "quasi legitimacy".

Please publicise your complaint on these boards -- hide personal details of course. You are in GOOD company here and the more evidence we can get against these miserable vermin the quicker we can put them out of business FOR GOOD.

There are a LOT of threads against Rossendales so you are NOT alone here.

Note of course that nothing written here is suggesting you should NOT pay the council tax -- we all don't like it and it is the LAW - there is help in getting relief if you qualify.

What we want to do is to stop the BRUTAL and often questionable methods councils are using to enforce collection.

Cheers

jimbo