A BIG THANKYOU & a little hope for you all

noogie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Caggers

Been cagging since approx Feb this year, Originally had 22 creditors. Large balances.

Have been using the advice from my fellow caggers picking bits up here & there and stuck to my guns.

Result so far

Had one written off approx £15k

One CCJ removed

One CCJ and Charge removed

Will be donating soon but a b:pig Thankyou. When I felt uoset and worried came onto the site and got the inspiration to keep on.

This site is invaluable and full of friends

I am still asking questions as you will see on this site but a big

THANKYOU.

Noogie XX

Thanksfor that

Do you know I sat in Court with little old me and a Barrister. The barrister tried to give me a copy of the agreement (Wasnt a correct copy) so infront of the judge with respect I gave it back and asked what is this.

I had picked up info off this site, they ajourned for a month but in the mean time the company gave in and offered to take off the charge and ccj

I call that a result

The barrister tried to give me a copy of the agreement (Wasnt a correct copy) so infront of the judge with respect I gave it back and asked what is this.

'Errrrr.......... this is the agreement that my client wishes they had got you to sign but, ummmm.........it seems they were remiss in this respect."

David

PS Well done.

Thanksfor that

Do you know I sat in Court with little old me and a Barrister. The barrister tried to give me a copy of the agreement (Wasnt a correct copy) so infront of the judge with respect I gave it back and asked what is this.

I had picked up info off this site, they ajourned for a month but in the mean time the company gave in and offered to take off the charge and ccj

I call that a result

This trying to foist documents on LiP's in court seems to be a regular occurance

Could you PM me with the name of the Barrister please as know a senior Judge who may be interested;)

• 1 month later...

Hi all

I cant name the barrister but I have h=just had the official paperwork through. The way they got aroung it so it would not reflect on me was setteld within 28 days so all records wiped clean. I still have a long way to go as I had quite a few creditors. Thise that came up with agreement and acted tidy with me I have come to an arrangement with however the others who thought they could play me like a fiddle have discovered I learnt music and can play a better tune than them.

Keep going all out there I still have a long way to go and am still asking questions bit its the only way I will get there

XX

Hi all

I cant name the barrister but I have h=just had the official paperwork through. The way they got aroung it so it would not reflect on me was setteld within 28 days so all records wiped clean. I still have a long way to go as I had quite a few creditors. Thise that came up with agreement and acted tidy with me I have come to an arrangement with however the others who thought they could play me like a fiddle have discovered I learnt music and can play a better tune than them.

Keep going all out there I still have a long way to go and am still asking questions bit its the only way I will get there

XX

HOW DID THEY GET AROUND IT SO IT WOULD NOT REFLECT ON YOU ????????

wouldnt any paper work they produce in court have to be supplied to you prior to the case " cpr request " !!

if you were in court in front of a judge with a barrister and he couldnt prove the debt why did it take 28 days to be settled ??? dont understand.