style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

no you are not, but the 1000's of others dont use this site.

and are prob being fleeced right now

you're exp will provide a thread for others to follow.

keep it up.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried last year when Marstons/Wonga sent out a bulk email showing 600 odd names, but nobody was interested as I seemed to be the only 'complainer'.

I've still got the evidence from last December (how nice of them, three weeks before Xmas sending 'the boys' round to 'assess your means before further action is taken'...

If either DX or TOS want help and my evidence please get in touch via a moderator, I need to know that it is the 'real you' who wants this info and not Marstons/Wonga pretending...

You could both also try contacting Bankfodder as he tried helping me last year - pity the BBC don't want to show the 'real debtor issues' and only go for 'stereotype' debtors ie the Rankines and the 'underfunctioning'.

You cannot stop a bailiff turning up at your door, but you can decline entry and you dont have to talk to them. You have a right to ask them to leave & if they refuse then you can call police reporting a disturbance. Door remains locked shut.

The next generation Nintendo Wii - the Nintendo Puu

You cannot stop a bailiff turning up at your door, but you can decline entry and you dont have to talk to them. You have a right to ask them to leave & if they refuse then you can call police reporting a disturbance. Door remains locked shut.

they are not acting as bailiffs though only debt collectors as there is no court jugdement and they are just using their normal letter head and making unfounded threats

• 2 weeks later...

I began emailling Wonga offering a payment proposal, they emailed back as well (probably because I CC'd Trading standards & Watchdog). They said to call the Collections department to discuss an arrangement. I called, they had no record of the email and said that I will need to send in an income/expenditure. I emailed saying that the person i spoke to wasnt very helpfull and now waiting on their reply.

I emailed Marstons to let them know I am in contact with Wonga again.

• 3 weeks later...