Grenville v barclaycard visa

grenville353
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Grenville.

How old is the card and are there any charges you could re-claim ?

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Are there any charges worth re-claiming.

Hi,

Send the SAR to the original creditors.

Hi Grenville,

Send the SAR to the BC address on your statement. Use Rec'd Del'y and keep copies of all letters.

Mention each of the credit card accounts and any other Barclays bank a/c which you have now, or held over the past 6 years.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Grenville,

Use one of the letters (posts 2 or 4, I think) here to tell BC you consider the a/c to be in dispute - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/167584-barclaycard-no-cca.html

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

If you can, and want to, maintain the payments, do so and avoid the hassle of numerous phone calls from BC and then Mercers.

If you can't afford them or don't want to pay while the a/c is in dispute, stop.

When the SAR reponse comes back and you have data about penalty charges, you can then decide what to do, as you'll have an idea of what impact reclaiming the charges will have on the a/c balance.

• Haha 1

Sorry to hear about the crashed 'puter.

Look in the Bank Templates forum. At the foot of the Hardship Letter - http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/117-letter-for-an-application-for-consideration-for-hardship

:)

• 2 weeks later...

icon1.gif Re: Grenville v Natwest

i have read on the forum that there is a different spreadsheet for credit cards , but i cannot open it , can someone advise,

also looking on my Subject Access Request list i only appear to have been charged for late payment and over limit fees , is this claimable ?????

forumbox_right_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_left.gifforumbox_bottom_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_right.gif

.......can someone please repond.......

Hi Grenville,

Late payment and over limit fees are reclaimable in full.

Are you looking to reclaim interest at the contractual rate.

Does this link work for the CCard spreadsheet - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/Spreadsheets/England/Complex-credit-card-charges-calc.xls

Some users prefer to use the spreadsheet in the Interest Tutorial linked in my signature. It's under the heading for Credit Cards.