PCN Received from Athena ANPR Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today received a letter from the Morons at Direct Legal Collections demanding payment of £115. If I do not pay them then I will be dragged to court as I was the driver apparently :)

I will await their response to my silence as this will be treated with the same contempt as the the drivel from ANPR was.

I am growing tired of their insulting and down right pathetic attempts at extracting money illegally from myself.

If they continue and issue papers then I will be reporting them to the police for fraud :mad: and counter claiming for damages and costs.

Anybody else got to the DCA stage with this parking [problem]?

ska

If they continue and issue papers then I will be reporting them to the police for fraud :mad: and counter claiming for damages and costs.

Sadly the cops wont entertain an allegation of fraud.

Good luck with any claim for damages.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

First post here. I have been watching this forum for updates as I have received around 6 letters from Athena after parking in Lidls a bit too long back in Autumn. The letters continued to get more laughable with each one through the door!

However, yesterday the first one from LRC came in - asking for payment of £115 or court proceedings will occur. I admit this one got me a bit worried (it might be the BIG SCARY BARCODE at the bottom) but then you turn over the page and the grainy "Legal Recoveries & Collections Limited" un-named signature hints at some dodgy going ons.

Has anyone got to the end of this fiasco? When do the letters end? It would be nice to here a final success story to calm the nerves a bit.

I tried writing an appeal letter a couple of months back but got no where...unfortunatly in doing this I admited to being the driver. Could this all go belly up on me?

Thanks.