I wish .......

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wish I could bring them both back but life's not like that &

I wish it was...

Me too..

Best wishes to you and your mum Jan... xx

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You had toast no too long ago :p

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

You had toast no too long ago :p

Ah.. but I've given a pint of blood since then so I need to build up me strength.... :D

Mmmm Roast beef yorkhire pud and tatties... can't wait..:oops:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh Jan I am so sorry about your mums cat, and loosing your brother as well that is terrible, I know because my sister died this year I miss her like mad but there is nothing you can do about it is there?

Thank you. I am sorry about your sister. It is really hard to cope with especially when its sudden, it takes about 3 months just to get over the shock, never mind the grief. And of course its much worse for mothers.

She is better about the cat today, I will take her to the sanctuary next week to pick another one - hopefully one that is older and will stay in!

its a pity you dont live near Leeds, I have a cat who lives upstairs, refuses to come down and is terrified of the outside. I am going to have to rehome her as she is very frightened of our dog (who would not hurt her) and our other cat is frightened of her as she goes for him if he comes upstairs. She is beautiful, tortoiseshell and white, very soft, very clean and very lonley because she is isolated most of the day

That is a shame. And a train trip from Leeds to Stalybridge would have sorted it but the problem would be mum has a dog. Its used to cats and is fine with them but if cats decided she hates dogs and other cats, then she'll probably only be happy in an "only pet" household.

Post about her on the Pets Forum - someone might be able to help with dog attitude.

Not sure if tortie & whites are same but I've known 3 full torties (kitten I've currently got is one) and they've all had attitude!!

I shall ask around for you. I know quite a few cat lovers. Is it a definite no no, if they have other cats?

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

As Hils wish has come true with regards to the upstairs cat I am going to wish that...

The postie brings me the letters I have been waiting patiently for and not the ones I don't want...

fingers crossed.. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello MM, yes I have found a super home for Sissy. A lad in his twentys came for her on Friday, he has bought all pink stuff for her and even came with a pink cat carrier with a fluffy pink blanket for her. He has promised to keep in touch by e-mail so we can check on her progress and I have told him if he has any problems with her to bring her back. I dont half miss her though seems strange without my upstairs cat. But at least I know she will no longer be lonely and he will spoil her to death.

Edited by hilaryfrances

Hello MM, yes I have found a super home for Sissy. A lad in his twentys came for her on Friday, he has bought all pink stuff for her and even came with a pink cat carrier with a fluufy pink blanket for her. He has promised to keep in touch by e-mail so we can check on her progress and I have told him if he has any problems with her to bring her back. I dont half miss her though seems strange without my upstairs cat. But at least I know she will no onger be lonely and he will spoil her to death.

Is this his car Hills?:p

neon-pink-cat-truck-4697-1236196609-3.jpg

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)