Parking ticket on Morrisons car park, Aylesbury

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5308 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just had a "short" conversation with the jobsworth in the carpark at Morrisons, Aylesbury but he didn't give me a ticket for not paying as it is a free car park, he gave me one for not having all of my car within the parking bay ! I wanted to explain that it would be impossible for me to do that as my car is longer than their parking bays ( Jaguar XJ8). They are willing to accept £40 if I pay within 14 days. Now if the car park had have been busy I could see his point but it was almost empty and I always park well away from the entrance to avoid the door dingers. It took me less than 10 mins to make my purchase so he must have run over as soon as I walked away from the car.

Does anyone know if they take pictures of the car as I thought it better to drive away before I lost my temper and swore at him!!

They will have to drag me through every court in the land befoe I pay this.

Remember, it's NOT a fine!

It's an unenforcible [problem] invoice.

Just ignore it.

Don't answer any letters.

Don't write to them.

Don't email them.

Don't phone them.

You'll get a few letters, (addressed to the registered keeper, who is not necessarily the owner or driver).

You might get a couple of letters from a "Debt Collection Agent", sent to you by the person on the next desk.

If you are very lucky, you might also get one from a "solicitor". This one will be sent by either the office cleaner or the teaboy, depending on whose turn it is that week.

Ignore.

Ignore

IGNORE.

If that doesn't work, then IGNORE some more!

Eventually they'll get the message and turn their attentions to some other hapless individual who is more easily intimidated.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

It's usually our good friends CP Plus at Morrison's.

They don't normally do court and their signs having some glaring legal loopholes that can be exploited. See this thread here

Even if it's not Rooster has given you the best advice

1. Ignore

2. Ignore

3. Goto 1

PS If the jobsworth was particularly obnoxious then he's obviously been on their advance training course. :-D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS If the jobsworth was particularly obnoxious then he's obviously been on their advance training course. :grin:

You don't mean.....

....He's been shown how to balance on his hind legs?

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Lol, if you were fortunate enough to get to court, you could take up the fact that the parking spaces are not of sufficient size. While a Jag is a big car, its not exactly an uncommon size, unless you have a stretch limo version? :)

Thats as bad as painting yellow lines on AFTER you have parked :)