Please help me with this mess!

sar2004
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Sar2004

Don't be concerned by the time it is taking them to reply to it. Unfortunately due to cuts in HM treasury spending HMRC have 150,000 less staff than they did 5 years ago.

So... it takes a lot longer than normal to do most things. Even contacting them directly on the phone can take about 2 weeks for things to come out. By sending mail it will go to a central post room, then forwarded on to the appropriate section so it will certainly take a few weeks.

I think this may be the link that Shoelover was refering to http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/leaflets/how-hmrc-handle-txcr-opay.pdf

Its just an example of the income and expenditure sheet. But at least it gives and idea of what you will need to collect together.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great thanks for that.

Im going through finances at the moment anyway to see if there is anything I can cut back on so I can offer them more...im thinking maybe the more I offer and show willing maybe less likely of further action..who knows maybe thats wishful thinking..

I have just rang someone as I was expecting a letter from them. They sent it on the 10th Oct I still have not received it. The post is a bit all over the place at the moment.