iqor recovery & TVL? debt - anyone heard of this one?????????

tottys
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

have not paid this months instalment as my other half is not in work so maybe but would they send the bailiffs in that fast????so would that make them a dca where i can just tell them to get lost and get back to paying tv license or are they a certified bailiff where i will have to pay them and their charges...

Iqor are getting desperate for cash, they have changed their name from Intrum Justitia (or a similar name, they have had so many in the past years) so they are trying to be 'proactive' in stopping 'utility' debt.

I would report them to the OFT as they are not supposed to contact clients in that way - its very misleading getting a piece of paper through the door, should be treated as similar to a 'debt collection' postcard.

ive been paying mine every 3 months i think it comes in at about £30 so as i have missed the last one mabye they have... am writting a nice text to my other half now as he left a mess in the house so maybe i will send it to this alan guy insted it goes along the lines of when you get to this house i am going to do something thats not very nice to you...he he do you think he will take it in the wrong way???

iqor are debt collection agency who are typical threat monkeys they are acting out of order contacting you like this so you can send what you want to the mobile number lol but they also collect on behalf of littlewoods catalogue, if it was me id just keep making the payments on tv licence if thats what it is, anything else ignore till they contact you by letter

Don't do anything.

Especially, DO NOT CALL THEM. Once they have their teeth into you, you'll have no end of problems getting rid of them.

You never got any card, understand?;)

If this WAS for your TV licence, you should have had a reminder from the licensing office, surely?

• dx100uk changed the title to iqor recovery & TVL? debt - anyone heard of this one?????????