What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo **********

No one on here of course, thankfully, plenty of ******** out there in the world.

********* made me swear today.

Kiss my &&&& you ********

Kind regards

The Mould

Edited by citizenB
OTT with the expletives - even if part edited..

the monster family next door who's washer drier came on at about 5.40 am and the noise reverberates through the wall strait into my bedroom....................I think they have removed part of the jack 'party wall' to get it to slide back...need to send them a warning letter and I agree with mould ....there's plenty of the B's about and I happen to live next door to a family of them

Had seizure this morning and another smaller one later on. Son came home from college to me saying someone had chopped off my legs, where that came from I have no clue apart from my leg muscles feel as if ran a marathon right now. At least did not bite my tongue and apart from small headache are okay sat in bed on my computer.

Feel shook like a rag doll. Probably got of lightly today.

Message to Youtube. I suggest you could put all resources into ensuring the removal of vile uploads asap to ensure you stop this incessent need for people with twisted egos to upload crimes. I was equally abhorred by a newspaper who felt the need to print the upload. I just read the headline quickly turned the page just as quick. I didn't read the article as I was so upset, so if i'm wrong that it was Youtube please correct me.

My reason for not reading the article is my personal stand against the culprit who wishes to push his control onto people.

Edited by determindator

Spooked. Son comes home and goes on how we need an extra fire alarm for front room due to next door being over loaded with lights on the window near their nets etc.... I tell him dont be silly, then mins later wooh wooh fire engine turns up, but for house across road, poor families xmas tree caught fire.

Think I will get the alarm OTT or not and put it above the tree :wink:

Sofa being damped down etc....

Lets hope they are all okay xx

This article on Paydayloans in Credit Today, put a comment on that the FOS isn't the body to complain to, and that the OFT possibly has at least a thousand complaints on these firms - comment waiting approval by a moderator - wonder why?

http://www.credittoday.co.uk/article/12181/online-news/profile-john-lamidey

At least the news media are picking up on the sector now and printing negative stuff about them.

The local young thugs, less than aged ten it looks like.

1. Just smashed a bottle in the middle of the road for fun and ran off, I suspect punctures there !!

2. I want to play with a ball mummy, fair acceptable, but no I prefer and iron barr, I have now just past toddler stage after all:-( !!!!

3. Dont worry if the iron barr is taken off us we can always go back to throwing stones at houses.

Nice eh?

Hope santa puts them on the naughty list:wink:

Where are the parents? No where to be seen, again................

we have simular class A a-holes up here and just befor xmas 2 years ago there were over 18 yobs outside my home aged between 12 and 17 'so the cops told me later' I went out after them due to one tried to pee through my letter box...I warned them as they ran up the road that there will be stasistics....it will be or them ....they came back later and threw some empty lager bottle at my home and classic car in the drive and when I called the cops and told them...the cops threatened to arrest ME for the warning i'd issued to the yobs....................DO YOUR F.......job then grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

we have simular class A a-holes up here and just befor xmas 2 years ago there were over 18 yobs outside my home aged between 12 and 17 'so the cops told me later' I went out after them due to one tried to pee through my letter box...I warned them as they ran up the road that there will be stasistics....it will be or them ....they came back later and threw some empty lager bottle at my home and classic car in the drive and when I called the cops and told them...the cops threatened to arrest ME for the warning i'd issued to the yobs....................DO YOUR F.......job then grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You're 'avin' a laugh aint ya???

The police? Do their jobs? Pffftttt!!!

Dad got a phone call from RSPCA earlier - asking him to donate more money to them. Cheeky so and so's!

If I was getting the call after reading that story about poor horse 'hope' in the daily mail two days ago that thankfully was saved by a carring vet, with the rspca well useless, then I would say, well let me see, I now am cancelling my entire donation, bye

They are money grabbers and there are many decent smaller charities out there who really care and well actually help animals.

RSPCA are alienating themselves.........

Rant over grrrrrrrrrr

Dad got a phone call from RSPCA earlier - asking him to donate more money to them. Cheeky so and so's!

Someone from work had this too. He was annoyed as doing what he can already and thought this was a cheek.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Landline + broadband down. Major fault, conection corroded in the box in the road.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

It seems I'm going to have to embrace the 'evil' that is android...Phone not able to get boosted signal here and Orange have finally accepted that. They needed to ask their's and T - mobile's engineers...So, in light of this, my contract is being terminated tomorrow as long as I enter in to a new one with a compatible phone. The favourites in the running are 'wildfire' and 'desire'. Any comments before I sell my soul to Orange? 'Tis not that I'm a technophobe but that I really hate getting hammered if I don't actually need something.