style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Step 1

7 Day Letter

Step 2

7 Day LBA

Step 3

Issue of legal proceedings.

I would assume this would be a normal money claim via the county court with a well drafted poc?

Not keen on Mr Glover I had a similar response, saying that I did give them a good "runaround" so got my money's worth from the costs I paid which was worth it. Where are you going to go from here?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good afternoon,

Your account is not in credit and I am unclear as to the grounds for any legal proceedings.

I assume the £47.00 you are requesting relates to the costs granted by Peterborough Magistrates court on the 23rd March 2007 less the actual fee of £3.00 paid by Peterborough City Council to the court. The costs are set and granted by the magistrates’ court and in this case the council was awarded a liability order together with costs of £50.00, which was subsequently paid.

The costs have been legally applied in accordance with the relevant legislation and therefore a refund of any amount is not applicable.

I would suggest that you seek legal advice in relation to this matter before proceeding further.

Regards

Jim Glover