style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Hope You Can Help Me Here , A Few Weeks Ago I Had Bailiffs From Equita Posting A Letter Through My Door For Unpaid Council Tax, I Looked On This Site And Copied A Letter Off Here To Them Which They Have Declined And Said That It Was No Good And Are Coming Monday To Remove My Goods

Its A Liability Order For £1,129.13

Now I Offered A Patment Plan In The Letter I Sent To Them Of Which They Declined

I Live Alone I Do Work Full Time But Have Just Fell Into Hard Ship And Now This

Also Have Incurred More Fees Of £42.50 From Bailiffs

Please Can Someone Advise As It Worries Me Sick As They Are Coming Back Monday Comin

Guest janensteve

if you have previously had no contact wit the baillif other than a document posted through the door and you are certain that at no time have you previously let them into your home, then they can go forth and multiply.

DO NOT LET THEM IN TO YOUR HOUSE, IGNORE ANY THREATS THAT THEY CAN BREAK IN, THEY CAN'T UNLESS YU HAVE SIGNED A WALKING POSSESSION AGREEMENT.

Please ensure that your vehicle, if you have one, is not parked next to your house also if you arrive home to see a van outside or near your house, then make a mental note but drive past. do not park nearby, park around the corner and walk home if unsure.

It may have gone past the point of trying to pay direct to the council, but there is nothing stopping you from writing a letter to them with a payment plan and also out lining your finacial hardship. send a letter to the bailiff company on what you are planing to do then basically sit and wait for their reply. They can only charge you for the first two visits if they have made any visits that is, many dont visit but still add these charges this is not allowed by the way. in the mean time dont answer your door to them talk to them through a closed door if you can dont let them in and dont let them bully you. They cannot at this stage force entry or arrest you, however they can levy on your car so I suggest that you hide it. I hope this helps.