The Bear Garden Good Morning / Goodnight Thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Clemma... like the new avater.. :)

Hi Tawnyowl... I agree with Clemma.. 'If you don't ask you don't get'..or 'you've got to be in it to win it'..

Good luck with your course.

Spam.:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long for me either, Ive just spent 3 hours in A & E of local hospital, after my son caught his toes on a wall and now has a fractured one!!! It would be so bad but he is 18yrs old and moaned the whole time as he was bored!

Well 3 hours later and I still havent gotten to bed! I forgot I had a pavlova in the oven, waited on that, then got side tracked reading all the threads on here!!! No wonder Im a walking zombie through the day :D

Def going to bed now, or tomorrow Ill be useless and were having friends over for a meal.

Night night all

Morning. :D

Number 1 daughter back from her hols later today, and It's my day off from work, so all in all hopefully a good day.

Weather's still mizzy but there's no pigeon poo on my windows and I have a cupboard full of T Bags... what more can you ask..;)

Just hope the postman doesn't spoil my day.

Have a good one peeps,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good morning all.Just been at ice arena,pleasure beach with kids since 5-30am,skating.Clear blue skys,slight breeze SW,Good start to day.Mrs gone to town so free hour on CAG.Enjoy the day everyone,tawny.:-)

Rightyho... the land of nod is beckoning me too... no posting on the last post while I'm not looking now:p

Sees you tomorrow.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good night from the seaside where the smell of the sea is wafting through the windows,briny salty smell, surf can be heard ,all is well, will soon be in deep sleep.See u all tommorow. Tawnyowl.:)Nice to hear Spamalot is resting,go to sleep,rest,the last post thread will be well looked after.:D

Good morning everyone,late start today.off to ice arena,back about 10,breakfast,then chill.Enjoy your day whatever you are planning thought id leave you this to look at,makes me think the early mornings are worth it.This was to help a little girl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgmn6keHGbY Tawnyowl,:)

Edited by tawnyowl

Morning All. :)

Morning Tawny..Your constant activity puts me to shame!! Loved the Figure skating.. shame I can only get round a rink holding on to a rail!;)

Number one daughter home safe and sound from her holiday and still snoozing peacefully... number two daughter stayed round a friends last night so it's all quiet on the Spamalot front so far.

Back to work this afternoon so plenty of CAG time left.. time to top up the tea cup

Have a good day everyone.

Spam:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Urgh.....hungover :(

I can't believe it's August already!! Why is it, the older you get, the quicker the years fly by? Summers used to last forever when I was young.

I have NO plans for today other than slobbing on the sofa. I may get dressed at some point should I feel the need :D

Good morning :)

Definately a PJ day :)

Bloody raining here again good thing I ordered my groceries online :)

Had my tickets for Birmingham in the post this morning and an invite to my freinds engagement party for the same date...GRRR!

Good morning all :)

The weather is a bit naff here so not sure what to do today. Hopefully my parents will take the kids off my hand for a couple of hours later this afternoon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Good night all :) time to watch the box with the family :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D