Go Debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5393 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone give me advice please, I am being harrassed by Go Debt Debt Collecting Agency. They have sent letters to my mothers address (I do not live there).The most recent "Telegram" says that as I have not responded to their telephone calls (I have not had any phone calls, they have not got my number) they consider the matter serious and are going to pursue the matter further.

The debt for over £2000 is allegedly from 2005 when I returned a car to "YES" Car Credit.after being made redundant and not being able to keep up the repayments. Unfortunately I no longer have any of the documentation. I am now unemployed.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/195364-bramber-dr-daf-ltd.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/210994-marlin-defeated-big-thanks.html

THATS MY LATEST

NOT LOST ONE YET AND GETTING RATHER COCKY IME AFRAID, GOT THE LATEST WIN TODAY

GIVE A BELL AND FIRE AWAY YOUR QUESTIONS AND

GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP

ITS IN THE BAG

I'll move this thread to the DCA Forum.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I would appreciate it if you would do me a letter as soon as possible.

I am not very computer literate so any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated

Regards

dont jump to fast form a yes credit agreement, my brothers from 6 years ago was fully compliant when we got it earlier this year, and theletter that came with it was gloating about it to!

question everything!

What do you advise me to do in the immediate future? I have not made any contact with them yet.

I would appreciate any advie you can give and a draft letter would be very helpful.

dont jump to fast form a yes credit agreement, my brothers from 6 years ago was fully compliant when we got it earlier this year, and theletter that came with it was gloating about it to!

INTERESTING

IVE YET TO SEE A YES CAR AGREEMENT THATS THE BIZ

WHO TOLD YOU IT WAS COMPLIANT

PLEASE POST IT UP

ALISHA1

SEND THIS TO GO DEBT BY RECORDED DELIEVERY

ENCLOSE A £1 POSTEL ORDER AND SEND BY RECORDED DELIEVERY

LIKE I SAID

IVE NEVER SEEN A COMPLIANT YES CAR AGREEMENT AND IME 100% SURE YOURS WILL BE NO DIFFERENCE

WHEN AND IF YOU GET BACK YOUR AGREEMENT, SEND ME A MESSAGE

Ask your creditor for a copy of your credit agreement under the Consumer Credit Act 1974

1 High Street,

Newtown,

Kent

R21 4RH

June 28, 2006

The Loan Company

Company House,

Church Street,

Newtown,

Kent,

R1 7HG

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number 4563210025897412

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide.

I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit. You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request, the provisions of s.77 will apply.

If it is your view that you are not the creditor, s.175 of the CCA 1974 applies in the case of a simple assignment, and places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor. In the case of an absolute assignment, you are a creditor as defined by s.189. If you contend that you purchased the rights but not the duties of any agreement, you are reminded that s.189 of the Act is clear that an assignment is of both rights and duties.

Your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b),6 and 7 of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I enclose a postal order in the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee. Note that these funds are not to be used for any other purpose.

If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Mr A N Other