The last post Wins.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2328 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

last post now go away, this `ere smug look on my face is cause I have been good and done my housework, (hiden the ironing so that does not count) helped the old fellow sort his garage out and now I am going to sleep cause nursey said old peeps like me need an afternoon nap. I am getting fed up with my boss moaning about it though.

Hello HF. . .

So you are an old bat then? :D

Last post. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I'm fine, well at work at the moment, but my nuts are dry . .

Last post

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Morning peeps........just got up! :D

Have I missed anything? :D

Last Post

xxXX:DXXxx

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Nope. .

WARNING TO ALL

Thanks UK for that indepth analysis! ;)

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

:D

WARNING TO ALL

Hello Tawnyowl ..

WARNING TO ALL

Greetings,didnt notice you lurking that must have been the fastest post ever,just been watching merlin think i have been given a potion,there is something of the night trying to make the last post.But once again success against the odds.Mysterious postings invisibility,think i will rest a while:D

Not so fast Buster. . . The post is mine. . .

WARNING TO ALL

;)

WARNING TO ALL

The star's back.....

animated_background_a2.gifanimated_background_a2.gif

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Cicada_molting_animated.gif

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Yes, I can see you.....

1236337927_eye.gif1236337927_eye.gif

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....