You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

nuke em

SAR Request to lender - not all the info of me was received back ! - what can be done?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4017 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

6 properties were taken from me via the unfair LPA act, the LPA receivers then promply disposed of 3 of them at 50% of their current value ( nice!)

So far I have sent Subject Access Request requests to a couple of lenders involved. What they have sent me back is in no way comprehensive, for example there is no mention whatsoever of them even appointing the LPA Receivers or any subsequent comumications between the lender & the LPA receivers for example or no mention of the commuications between themselves & me prior to their apointing the lpa receivers

my question is this, i know they havent sent me everthing they have got about me, what can /should i do about it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

Write back stating that they have not complied fully with your sar itemise everything you still require. If they fail to comply make a complaint to the ICO https://www.ico.gov.uk/Global/contact_us.aspx who have the authority to make them comply & fine them £5000.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

they may not include certain things which would breach dpa for the other party, so if you are looking for communication between the LPA and the lenders they do not have to send that to you

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

That's exactly what i was looking for, not so good for me then

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

if it is to involve a third party then no

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)