Penalty Charge Notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5405 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Around 7 weeks ago i received a PCN, basically they said i stopped in a box junction, they attatched a photo of the rear of my car, there's was no photo of the box junction, so i appealed as i remember a learner driver a few cars ahead having to pull over to get out the bus lane hence why i stopped in the box junction.

Anyway i appealed 7 weeks ago, and to date i haven#t had a reply?

Does it usually take this long, and should i just sit it out until i hear back from them?

It was hammersmith council that issued the PCN.

make sure you understand what box junction contravention actually is. For sure plenty of LAs don't seem to especially TFL ! The only way to check is to see the video.

This was the picture they attatched to the letter they sent me, i explained in the appeal that the picture didn't show that i had stopped in a box junction or that the road wasn't clear before i stopped and that a learner driver pulled over at the last minute causing me to stop in the box junction, prior to the learner driver pulling over the junction was clear.

CIMG1955-1.jpg?t=1247158049