Welcome Finance - Is This Enforceable??

emanevs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4824 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The correct procedure

With any contract or sale which is concluded away from the trader’s normal business premise, you must be sure you have been presented with clear written notice of your right to cancel, at or before the time the contract is made. If you have not, the contract is legally unenforceable. This notice, which cannot be in the form of small print, or otherwise disguised, must also provide a cancellation form and advise you on how and to whom a notice of cancellation is to be made. You can use the cancellation form provided or a simple written notice, as long as it is clear of your intentions. And as long as you have posted your notice of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period, it doesn’t matter when it is actually received. For this reason, it is always advisable to send it recorded delivery.

Ime Hoping The Fos Get Back To Me By The End Of The Day Or Tomorow

We Will Hit Them With Legislation

Ref The Cancelation And No Rights To Cancel Is Rollocks

You Are Covered By The Distant Selling Regs As It Was Done Away From Welcome

Ill Do A Dynamite Letter For You And We Will Give Them 14 Days To Comply

You Have Backed Them Into A Corner For Which They Cant Get Out

[your address]

[their address]

[DATE]

Data Protection Act 1998

Subject Access Request

Dear Sir/Madam

ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxx (or multiple numbers if more than one account)

Please supply me with copies of all the data which you hold on me in relation to any matter and in any form and for any period of time.

Please note that I require disclosure of any personal data which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings with you.

The Subject Access is not limited to my transaction history and it is not linited merely to 6 years of historical information.

Additionally, where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my financial business with you.

I require all information on details of all insurance products supplied by welcome financial services. This is to include the statement of means, statement of price, details of all insurance premium tax paid, and underwriting sheets.

If mortage indemnity insurance has been added to the agreement, i require all details on who this premium was paid to, and who underwrites this insurance.

If you are unable to supply this data because there has been no such manual intervention, then please be so kind as to confirm this in your response.

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply. Furthermore, if I discover that you have levied disproportionate penalties or charges which are invalid under the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations against me, then I shall be reclaiming them together with any interest charges which you have levied on them.

As it is your wrongdoing and mishandling of my account which has created the necessity for this Subject Access Request, I shall also be reclaiming the enclosed £10 DPA subject access request fee.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return. However, please note that the above address is the one which you normally use to communicate my private business to me and which you have hitherto found to be acceptable.

I would be happy to collect the Data from my local branch.

Yours faithfully,

[signature]

[name]

this needs to be sent recorded to this address

welcome financial services

compliance

ruddington fields business park

ruddington

ng11 6nz

yep

ime going to have to put it into a language even welcome can understand

it took me a while

they will be specific questions and i will be wanting to know why welcome are trying to pull the wool over your eyes with there reply which they know is rollocks

• 1 month later...

Just Dropping In

The Guide Lines By The Fla Mean Squat

They Are Not An Official Body With Any Poweres

They Are Paid For By Subs From The Likes Of Welcome Etc

Any Reference To The Fla,

Give It The Contempt It Deserves

Cant Claim Back Charges On A Closed Account

Poppy Cock

What Happens Now Is An Allocation Questionaire Will Be Sent Out

WE THEN ASK FOR UNDERWRITING SHEETS AND WELCOME ELITE BROKERS

WATCH THE CRAP HIT THE FAN THEN.

THEY MAY SAY SOD OFF, CORPORATE SENSATIVITY TO YOU, BUT NOT TO A JUDGE

I Would Also Send Into The Court A Skeleton Agreement Listing All The Relevent Info In A Shortened Version For The Judge

Did You List Things Like

Mif

Acceptance Fee Etc As An Illegal Charge Or Just The Penalty Charges

Its Early Days So It Will Be Down To Directions From The Judge

Welcome Will Take It To The Wire So Stand Tough

Ome With You 100 % On This

DID WELCOME ISSUE A COUNTER CLAIM AND IS A MR P OR A MR O DEALING WITH THE CLAIM

Edited by postggj

You Have Now Joined An Elite Crew Of People Who Have Had The Balls To Take Welcome On In Court.

Hats Off For That

We Just Wait Now For The Allocation Questionaire

I Think Thats Going To Cost You 150 Quid Though For Small Claims

Thats The Last Payment Though But You Will Get It Back

Oh, And Not Forgetting 30 Hours At £9.25 An Hour That You Will Charge In Legal Fees To Begin With

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

see you looking in stephen

this biz with southern pacific loans judgement in november

ive asked this question before

is that judgement retrospect

ie

can it be used as a binding judgement for agreements before november 2009