The Funding Corporation Small Claim Summons - joint loan - backdoor decree against OH - mine was dismissed - help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Need help with my next step guys, finally got a letter from The F/C lawyers re my I/A, all they have supplied is Copy of CA and the insurers policy terms and conditions, with regards to the rest of the I/A this is what they have said:

PART 2 OUR CLIENTS ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO PROVIDE YOU WITH AN UNDERWRTING SHEET AS NO SUCH SHEET WAS USED AT THE TIME

PART 1, 3 &4 NAMELY YOUR CALLS FOR THE CLIENTS TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ON WHO UNDERWRITES THE PPI POLICY, COPY OF DEMENDS AND NEEDS STATEMENTS AND A COPY OF THE STATEMENT OF PRICE , OUR CLIENTS ADVISE THAT THEY ARE NOT OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THIS TO YOU AT THE TIME YOU ENTERED INTO THE POLICY

PART 6, 7 & 8 THIS INFORMATION I BUSINESS SENSITIVE AND AS SUCH THEY ARE NOT WILLING OR OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THIS.

WE NOTE YOU HAVE BEEN ORDERED BY THE COURT TO LODGE DEFENCE NO LATER THAN 20TH OCTOBER (don't think this date is correct) AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING THESE FROM YOU.

Any suggestions to my next step, surely they can't get away with not suppling all this paperwork.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PART 6 HOW MUCH WAS PAID TO THE UNDERWRITING COMPANY

PART 7 CONFRIM HOW MUCH INSURANCE PREMIUM TAX WAS PAID ON A SINGLE POLICY

PART 8 CONFRIM HOW MUCH COMMSSION PAYMENTS THE FC RECEIVED IN REGARDS TO ANY POLICY.

Thanks again xxxxx

Hi Monty,

All they have supplied from the I/A is CCA and the insurers terms and conditions.

Thanks xxxxxxx

Thanks Pinky

we now need to think about the defence. If Postggj can get the case law etc, I can put it into a Scottish defence and we can get this in with the statement that they have not provided all the information needed and to regard it as a holding defence.

PINKY

THIS WILL EXPLAIN THINGS THAT THE FC ARE TALKING ROLLOCKS THAT THEY DONT NEED TO SUPPLY THE DOCS

PPI - rules before 2005 - How to tell if you?ve been mis-sold PPI - Your money - Which? Advice

I DONT THINK THE COURT ARE GOING TO BE TO IMPRESSED

ALSO THE FC SAYING THERE IS NO UNDERWRITING SHEET IS ROLLOCKS

THE INSURANCE CO WOULD HAVE PAID THE FC COMMISSION FOR SETTING UP THE POLICY

ASK THE JUDGE FOR AN ENFORCEMENT ORDER FOR THE FC TO PRODUCE IT

BUSINESS SENSATIVITY MY A==E

WILSON V HURSTANGER

THE PPI WAS CRAP AS YOU WERE SELF EMPLOYED (STATEMENT OF MEANS AGAIN)

AND TO TOP IT OFF

NO DEFAULT NOTICE

GIVE A SHOUT MONTY ON THE PPI BIT IF YOU NEED HELP THOUGH THE LINK IS VERY GOOD

Hi Pinky

The attached is a modification of the holding defence. You will need to point out at the next hearing that the Pursuer has not complied with your Incidental Application.

If you know how much PPI you have paid then this needs to go into your counter-claim. You need to read around the cases on PPI mis-selling and ensure you understand the arguments. You will also need to get hold of the cases mentioned and supply these to the court as an Inventory of Productions.

Can you clarify what was said at the last hearing?

What is happening with the claim against your other half?

Regards

Monty

Pinkydefence 191009.doc

The last time at court the judge told the F/C lawyer they had 2 weeks to supply what I was looking for as this could carry on forever, also that I had 2 weeks after the F/C 2 weeks to submit my defence and then it would be heard on 5th Feb 10, they are treating the case as one with me and my OH.

Thanks again xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Pinky

You will need to get whatever cases are relevant and use these if it goes to a full hearing. I am not familiar with PPI so would not want to mis-lead you in any way.

I have experience of the Scottish Civil Process and the CCA with respect to credit cards. You need to quantify your claim for PPI, how much you have paid over the period of the agreement and include this in your defence & counter claim.

Thanks Monty, After months of trying I managed to cancel the PPI last year which reduced my payments by 38p, the upfront cost was £1860 and I paid 4 years worth of premiums with one year left.

Ok, you need to put this in your counter-claim for the mis-sold PPI.

If Postggj could advise on the legal aspects of the defence then we are done.

Monty